E-Z fletch "bolt" arms.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wabi

E-Z fletch "bolt" arms.

Post by wabi »

Got my new arms this week and decided to fletch an arrow to compare to the old arrows I use that are fletched with a 4º offset.
Looks like they might spin a bit faster in flight.

Guess which one was fletched with the "bolt" arms :lol: -

BTW - the woodgrain shaft is a 2315 (all I had that was bare) I'm in the process of prepping a batch of 2216s to fletch with the new arms but I'm going to have to buy inserts before I can finish them. :roll:
wabi
vixenmaster

Re: E-Z fletch "bolt" arms.

Post by vixenmaster »

Yup you sure can tell the diff real fast lookin at them. I fletched up 3 about 2 weeks ago & been shootin some. They be doing right fine!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Until "The Bolt", I'm not sure anyone had gotten quite that much helical ontheir vanes, or feathers.It is amazing to see the first time.I was at 'Shucks place when Boo showed him his arrows that he had fletched with "The Bolt".The look on Dans face was exactly how I felt when I fletched my first one, and took it out of the clamps. HOLY COW!!!! Thats got some curve to it!
I dont know if anyone else has messed up and put left wing feathers on with a right wing clamp or vice versa, but they look all screwed up like that. Man, I thought I had messed up puttin' the vanes on.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I bought some bolt arms awhile back but haven't tried them yet. Need to soon though, gotta get some arrows ready for Boostock. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads