How to use new Ontario deer tag?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

emptyfreezer

How to use new Ontario deer tag?

Post by emptyfreezer »

Just got my first antlerless deer seal ever and need a quick lesson. Am I correct in assuming that the top half is my deer licence and the bottom half goes on the deer? Why is the top half (the thinner portion) a sticker? Do I stick it on something? Do both parts of the bottom sticker (the thick one) stick together around the ear or antler? If I get a buck do I still use the antlerless tag? One more question. If I get a deer and use my doe tag, can I still hunt with some buddies later in the season and use one of their tags if I get a deer?
I'm sure that these questions are moot because the only deer I'll probably see will be in other guys' truck beds, but I have to be prepared in case I encounter a deaf and blind deer who stops broadside 5 yards in front of me for 5 minutes.
Thanks for the help!
Ont_Excal

Re: How to use new Ontario deer tag?

Post by Ont_Excal »

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
emptyfreezer

Post by emptyfreezer »

Ont excal thanks but can't see the whole link, it is hidden by your avatar.
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:lol: :lol: i think in order to use the tag, you first send it to me, then i get the chance. just kidding about the tag. good luck this year hunting.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.