photo bucket issue..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

User avatar
blackjack
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:43 pm
Location: australia

photo bucket issue..

Post by blackjack » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:55 pm

g'day l've been trying for sometime to load some pictures on for a storey about a bow l got sent to australia from one of our members here but for some reason photo bucket want allow them to go over l've done it many times before no worries, is anybody else having the same problem..thanks
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..

VixChix
Posts: 7296
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:00 pm
Location: Southern Ontario

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by VixChix » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Working fine for me.

Are you choosing the last link option, copying and pasting it here?
________________
Sent from a mobile device - So spelling and grammar may be questionable!
---
"Team DryFire"
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.

awshucks
Posts: 5238
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:40 am
Location: arkansas

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by awshucks » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 am

Frank, my photobucket is working fine too.
"Eze 18:21"

vixenmaster
Posts: 13614
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Capitan, New Mexico.

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by vixenmaster » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:14 am

Frank, yer not the only one who has problems with photobucket. I had trouble fer most of last week with it. Wouldn't let me upload pic's kept loggin me out etc.
Limb Breakin Half Bubble Off BD360
Marie Laveau MXB Charge Banshee MXB320
Awshucks Relayer 25
[email protected] 417-505-9315

papa bear1
Posts: 1313
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:30 am
Location: southwest missouri in the ozarks

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by papa bear1 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 am

Are ya sure, your logged in. ?? Just a thought. :)

Dave :)
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings

User avatar
robertyb
Posts: 2618
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by robertyb » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:47 am

Let's try a couple...

This .........

Image

Led to this.........

Image

Looks like it is working to me. :D
Wildlife Population Control Specialist

User avatar
Boo
Posts: 12653
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by Boo » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:57 am

Image
If there are no dogs in heaven, I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
If I could love like a dog does, I would have a pure conscience.
Grief is the price we pay for love QE2

vixenmaster
Posts: 13614
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Capitan, New Mexico.

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by vixenmaster » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:11 am

robertyb wrote:Let's try a couple...

This .........

Image

Led to this.........

Image

Looks like it is working to me. :D
Durn thats neat changed from one crossbow compound style to a recurve.


Yup i was logged in, in fact it kept loggin me out every time i logged in tryin to up load pic's
Limb Breakin Half Bubble Off BD360
Marie Laveau MXB Charge Banshee MXB320
Awshucks Relayer 25
[email protected] 417-505-9315

User avatar
blackjack
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:43 pm
Location: australia

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by blackjack » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:23 am

I,ll give it another go this weekend also just a thought maybe because the pictures came from my mobile phone but it should,nt matter ah. Thanks
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..

foofoo
Posts: 830
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by foofoo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:45 am

are you copying the image box and pasting inside your post. ?

User avatar
Ont_Excal
Posts: 2094
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:30 pm
Location: Beautiful nth shr of Lk Erie

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by Ont_Excal » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:46 am

blackjack wrote:g'day l've been trying for sometime to load some pictures on for a storey about a bow l got sent to australia from one of our members here but for some reason photo bucket want allow them to go over l've done it many times before no worries, is anybody else having the same problem..thanks
If I read this correctly then photobucket will not allow the photos to upload directly from your cell phone.

Try loading to your home computer and upload from there.
May be the format of the images stored on your phone.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"

User avatar
joe171
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: NIAGARA ONTARIO

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by joe171 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:37 pm

Ont_Excal wrote:
blackjack wrote:g'day l've been trying for sometime to load some pictures on for a storey about a bow l got sent to australia from one of our members here but for some reason photo bucket want allow them to go over l've done it many times before no worries, is anybody else having the same problem..thanks
If I read this correctly then photobucket will not allow the photos to upload directly from your cell phone.

Try loading to your home computer and upload from there.
May be the format of the images stored on your phone.
Good luck loading from your home puter tried a couple of times bull crap it`s this sight working with a puter NOT MY FIRST RODEO !!! upload to this sight maybe back when all was dos 3.1

joe171

User avatar
joe171
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: NIAGARA ONTARIO

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by joe171 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 am

Sorry for the rant but it really irritates me when I have something to share and only this sight will not accept an upload..
4/5 people tried to assist me still a no go...and yes I read all of the posts
Joe171

vixenmaster
Posts: 13614
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:51 pm
Location: Capitan, New Mexico.

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by vixenmaster » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:37 am

joe171 wrote:Sorry for the rant but it really irritates me when I have something to share and only this sight will not accept an upload..
4/5 people tried to assist me still a no go...and yes I read all of the posts
Joe171
I copy n paste
Limb Breakin Half Bubble Off BD360
Marie Laveau MXB Charge Banshee MXB320
Awshucks Relayer 25
[email protected] 417-505-9315

User avatar
joe171
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: NIAGARA ONTARIO

Re: photo bucket issue..

Post by joe171 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:12 am

vixenmaster wrote:
joe171 wrote:Sorry for the rant but it really irritates me when I have something to share and only this sight will not accept an upload..
4/5 people tried to assist me still a no go...and yes I read all of the posts
Joe171
I copy n paste
Thanks Mike
i`v tried to do that but this sight will not except the copy and paste only this sight all others I use not all are archery
I have no problems ont excal said that it is the way this sight is set up and does not have sponsors and would not be economically feasible

Joe

Post Reply