Lumenoks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

txmudnhunt

Lumenoks

Post by txmudnhunt »

Anyone have any advice on buying the Lumenoks for the excalibur bows? Been looking around and very few websites are offering them without paying out a small fortune.
bob watkins

Re: Lumenoks

Post by bob watkins »

call burt coyote .buy direct i never seen any great sales on these . tel#309 358 1602
rander3141

Post by rander3141 »

I buy my arrows with the nocks installed from Bert Coyote's website. Matched up with the arrows I received with my new Eclipse.
2012 Eclipse XT
Firebolts with Luminocks
125 gr Rage broadheads
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Yeah, it's just as cheap to get the 3 arrow packs of the LuminArrows with the nocks already installed. I figured it up once when I was in Bass Pro Shops. To buy the Firebolts and Luninocks separately vs. just buying the LuminArrows, the latter came in a few cents cheaper, plus I didn't have to fool with yanking the old nock out, cleaning the arrow, etc. :wink:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
Gamikatsu

Post by Gamikatsu »

i have 4 of the lumen arrows. the shafts are made by victory. Brass inserts. around 430 grain total arrow weight with 100 grain tip. very accurate with blazer vanes with right helical
GAMIKATSU///Edward

Excalibur MEGA 405
440 GN BE Zombie Slayer
379 FPS over prochrono digital
140 Foot Lbs Kinetic Energy
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

got mine from Danny Miller when I bought my gold tip bolts.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
Hoagy

Post by Hoagy »

I just purchased from Bass Pro the Burt Coyote 3 pack Of Firebolts with Lumenoks installed (BEXCF3).
I had a problem with one arrow which turned on when fired but turned off on impact. The other 2 arrows worked flawlessly.
I called the BURT COYOTE Co. @309-358-1602 & was connected with Carmen. After describing my problem Carmen explained that the Lumenok was not seating properly & I could fix this by shiming the arrow with a slip of paper as per a video posted on their website. (www.Lumenok.net) It worked!
Carmen also explained to me that the Lumenoks shipped on the Bass Pro Firebolts were an earlier version of this product & the batteries in that type could not be changed, at least easily. Also, just to make sure my problem would be solved she was going to send me 1 of the latest version of their Lumenok (#EXCF1) with a very easy to replace battery at no charge & no shipping cost. I received the new part in 3 days, installed it & it worked perfectly out of the box.
When my other 2 Lumenok batteries die I will replace them with the new version (#EXCF) Lumenok.
I couldn't be happier with the response from this company!!!

Just FYI, Hoagy