Still No Scope

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bayman1975

Still No Scope

Post by bayman1975 »

Still no scope from Excalibur, yet. They said it shipped over 2 weeks ago. I guess it's a lot farther from Arkansas to Canada than I thought.
Genesis 21:20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.
UPSMAN

Re: Still No Scope

Post by UPSMAN »

should have used UPS. We could get it to you overnight if Excalibur would foot the bill. :D :D
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
rayman

Post by rayman »

I just got a package from Danny Miller in the last few days and it did come UPS.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

No use orderin from Excal in Canada. Danny Miller in Ohio is the Dealer most of us use
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Man, im sorry to hear that bayman. I dont know why it would take that amount of time. I would expect that its the post office or the border officials to blame. It certainly has not been the case for me when I have dealt directly with the Excal factory.

Do you have a tracking number?
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Please give me your name and RA# (if you have it) and I will look into it. If you shipped it to our Canadian office it will take a while to get since we are a long way from you. We have two warranty depots in the U.S. which is where all U.S. customers should send product to. If you ever have an issue with any of our products please call me first and we will make sure you get all the correct information including a return authorization number. This makes the process run much quicker. Our depots will have product shipped back within 2 days of receiving it.

Peter
bayman1975

Post by bayman1975 »

Please give me your name and RA# (if you have it) and I will look into it. If you shipped it to our Canadian office it will take a while to get since we are a long way from you. We have two warranty depots in the U.S. which is where all U.S. customers should send product to. If you ever have an issue with any of our products please call me first and we will make sure you get all the correct information including a return authorization number. This makes the process run much quicker. Our depots will have product shipped back within 2 days of receiving it.

Peter
Thanks Peter, but it's not a warranty scope I'm waiting on. My dealer, DNW in Jonesboro, Arkansas, ordered me my first Excalibur Exocet 200# on June 18th, I paid for it on June 30th, it came in on July 24th, but with the wrong scope. It was ordered with the Shadowzone scope accessory kit, but came with a Varizone scope. A new Shadowzone scope was ordered on July 25th, and per phone conversation by my dealer with Excalibur, the scope was shipped a little over 2 weeks ago. Now, our deer season opens in 15 days,and I've not even shot my Exocet once. I would like to hunt opening weekend. I'd appreciate any help I can get on this. I know Stump and Graham at DNW have worked hard to get this resolved and have done all they can do.

D.A.
Genesis 21:20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

If it was me I would shoot the bow anyway, even without the scope.
Put a peep and pin on it and have some fun.
That way the string will be shot in and have time to settle.
Also you will become familiar with your bow.
Then once the scope arrives you'll have part of the learning curve done and getting ready for the hunt will be much easier.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Boo

Post by Boo »

Ont_Excal wrote:If it was me I would shoot the bow anyway, even without the scope.
Put a peep and pin on it and have some fun.
That way the string will be shot in and have time to settle.
Also you will become familiar with your bow.
Then once the scope arrives you'll have part of the learning curve done and getting ready for the hunt will be much easier.
Can't argue with that!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

X3
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

X4, but I have a Vari-zone I'll loan ya, pm me addy..........
"Eze 18:21"
bayman1975

Post by bayman1975 »

X4, but I have a Vari-zone I'll loan ya, pm me addy..........
Thanks awshucks. I've got the Varizone that came with the bow, but I'm trying to not use it, so as to not mark it so my dealer can sell it as new. If I don't get m scope by next weekend, I'll setup the Varizone and try not to skin it up. But, another problem is that I need the lighted reticle to be able to see the crosshairs. After two surgeries on my right eye in less than a year, my vision is not what it used to be.

Oh, I spent 4 days this week on the west side of the state up north of you. I had a conference in Rogers, AR and was there Tuesday thru Friday.

D.A.

awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Oh, I spent 4 days this week on the west side of the state up north of you. I had a conference in Rogers, AR and was there Tuesday thru Friday.
Shoulda called, I'd of rode one of the bikes up........... :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
bayman1975

Post by bayman1975 »

New development on my scope. According to Excalibur, it was delivered and signed for on August 28th. The problem is it wasn't delivered to my dealer, and the signature wasn't from anybody that works there. So, my scope is out there sitting on a shelf in another dealer's store. Excalibured shipped out another today. Looks like I'll be setting up the Varizone for hunting season. My dealer will just have to sell it as a used scope.

D.A.

maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:D i have a brand new shadow zone scope, i could send you, and when your's comes in, send me that one. i just have it as a spare.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.