Should Our Government ship Jobs out of Country

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

HammerNAnvil

Re: Should Our Government ship Jobs out of Country

Post by HammerNAnvil »

This thread was started by tom, it does not appear to be a petition of any sort, Its also labeled "Should Our Government ship Jobs out of Country". It seemed to be more of a statement regarding outsourcing jobs to other countries. Maybe a petition should be started in a seperate thread labeled... PETITION so other people know.
Hot Pepper Dude

Post by Hot Pepper Dude »

Thanks Ont_Excal. These last two just don't get it. And they disrespect my wishes with their continued replies. Forget about them. Let's carry on.

Regards, Erik.
HammerNAnvil

Post by HammerNAnvil »

Uh.. whats your problem, go start a petition, noones stopping you or disrespecting your wishes, this is an open forum, nor was the thread designated as a petition, noone is for government outsourcing of jobs, but the fact of the matter is people to fill these jobs, are you applying for this job? how many people do you know that were lining up to lick stamps for the canadian government, thats the real issue here. I myself could complain all day about gooks taking jobs, but I don't want to work at tim hortons or mcdonalds, do you? hence they must outsource jobs to people who will do them. FACT of the matter.
Hot Pepper Dude

Post by Hot Pepper Dude »

This is not a crossbow site. This has already been pointed out to you. Please respect the issue at hand. Thank you.

Regards, Erik
Boo

Post by Boo »

Erik Rasmussen wrote:This is not a crossbow site. This has already been pointed out to you. Please respect the issue at hand. Thank you.

Regards, Erik
This is an Excalibur crossobow site and this thread does not belong here. It should be in Other Topics. The other topics section was created so that discussions about hunting and shooting would not be infected with topics like this. So please respect this section called Crossbow Hunting.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
joe171

Post by joe171 »

Boo wrote:
Erik Rasmussen wrote:This is not a crossbow site. This has already been pointed out to you. Please respect the issue at hand. Thank you.

Regards, Erik
This is an Excalibur crossobow site and this thread does not belong here. It should be in Other Topics. The other topics section was created so that discussions about hunting and shooting would not be infected with topics like this. So please respect this section called Crossbow Hunting.
Comon Guys Don`s correct :) :) :)
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Regards, Erik
Huh? :? :? :?

Looks like a crossbow site to me, just as Don said. :wink:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.