Maine Bear

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

maine hunter

Maine Bear

Post by maine hunter »

Here is a picture from the trail cam my step son set up. He is allowing me to hunt over his bait site tomorrow. Can't wait for my Excalibur to be pointed this one. Image
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
mr meat

Re: Maine Bear

Post by mr meat »

good luck with him!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Best of luck to you. If he strikes that poise, lights should be out. :D
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:lol: thanks guys, if you had to guess, what do you think this bear weight is? p.s. boo, there's room for 1 more if you want.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Boo

Post by Boo »

maine hunter wrote::lol: thanks guys, if you had to guess, what do you think this bear weight is? p.s. boo, there's room for 1 more if you want.
You guys don't know the power that these guys have. I was an assisitant park supperintendant in a park in northern Ontario in '77 and the CO brought in an orphaned cub that was about 3' high sitting and left him in the garage. I thought I'd have a close look so I took a 4' stout stick to keep it between the cub and me. So I get to a point where the bear is 5' away and to my surprise the cub smacked the stick that I was holding with 2 hands out of my tight grip!! I think I did the moon walk! :shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

the bear is a shooter thats meat on the table best hot sausage you will ever eat.as far as weight these are the hardest animal to judge big and fluffy you know.i do a lot of bears you cant believe what people tell me their bear weighs best is shoot then bring out the scale.cant wait to your pic.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Hey best of skill n luck on yer yogi & i want to say on yer kill threat congrats! So go get'em
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
The Chief

Post by The Chief »

Hey Maine Hunter, Are you anywhere close to me. Up in Stowe
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:D i'm about 15 min's from bangor. hermon, nice little town, i like it here.
xsh0tya

Post by xsh0tya »

Boo wrote: You guys don't know the power that these guys have. I was an assisitant park supperintendant in a park in northern Ontario in '77 and the CO brought in an orphaned cub that was about 3' high sitting and left him in the garage. I thought I'd have a close look so I took a 4' stout stick to keep it between the cub and me. So I get to a point where the bear is 5' away and to my surprise the cub smacked the stick that I was holding with 2 hands out of my tight grip!! I think I did the moon walk! :shock:
LOL! :lol: