Muzzy broadheads

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

HammerNAnvil

Muzzy broadheads

Post by HammerNAnvil »

Anyone here ever use muzzy broadheads on firebolts? I would like to know how they compare to the boltcutters. Thanks.
deer nut

Re: Muzzy broadheads

Post by deer nut »

I am shooting them this year.Have not shot a deer yet but they shoot great at the target.
ace_2930

Post by ace_2930 »

I use them and they are not too bad its just sometimes theres no blood trail so you might spend lots of time looking for your deer, unless you use a dog but I switched to swhackers and theres a big red line going right to your deer and theres not much blood left in the deer so you only have to hang for 1 night lmao :lol: SWHACKERS!!!! 125 gr 2.125 inch cut RULE!!!! :D
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

ace_2930 wrote:I use them and they are not too bad its just sometimes theres no blood trail so you might spend lots of time looking for your deer, unless you use a dog but I switched to swhackers and theres a big red line going right to your deer and theres not much blood left in the deer so you only have to hang for 1 night lmao :lol: SWHACKERS!!!! 125 gr 2.125 inch cut RULE!!!! :D
XXXXXXXXX-2222222222 :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave :wink: Muzzy's X-00000000000000000000000000000000
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

between the two: I dont think muzzy has anything more to offer over the boltcutters. I like the way the boltcutters are designed. The blades remove aesily and they are TOUGH! I lost one outside for a year once. When I actually found the thing it looked like the day I shot it. And it had hit 1/4" plate of steel. :shock: (no pass-thru though!)

Shoots good, tough. heavy enough to blast thru most of what its pointed at, whats not to like? :lol:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-