Butt-Out 2

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

nchunterkw

Re: Butt-Out 2

Post by nchunterkw »

rander3141 wrote:I've never felt a need for it, I tie knot in the intestines and cut around the anus like an Apple core and pull it all out from the back. Takes about one minute
I used to do that but but found I could still break the bladder. This is much easoer and cleaner.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

No video, but I'll describe the golf ball thing. You hang the deer by its head, make the normal slices through the hide, up belly to anus and down each leg.

Cape out the back of the neck to get a golf ball in there, then twist a doubled up piece of tie wire around ball/hide. Cut the front legs off w/ sawsall.

Put your rope around golf ball, tie it to 4 whlr and voila. I usually stop when the hide is at the rear hooves, tie the intestine off, cut it, and cut the rear legs w/ sawsall.

I also don't gut deer when it's cold here. You can make a slice behind the last rib on each side for the tenderloins.............
"Eze 18:21"
PA_DeerHunter

Post by PA_DeerHunter »

And on a related note, Never go to a proctologist named "Digger" !
montana4me

Post by montana4me »

Doesn't look too good to me! He broke the small intestine using it with deer poop going all over. I'll keep using the string method. Works every single time. Watch: http://youtu.be/iy5AerRfRZg
:(
There's plenty of room for all gods creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes!
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

used it twice in rifle season well worth the $100
Tenpoint Matrix
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

i use that tool all the time . it works great
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

montana4me wrote:Doesn't look too good to me! He broke the small intestine using it with deer poop going all over. I'll keep using the string method. Works every single time. Watch: http://youtu.be/iy5AerRfRZg
:(
Thats because he pulled it out too far, he should have pulled it out just enough to tie it off and he would have been fine.
Dereck wrote:used it twice in rifle season well worth the $100
$100 :shock: :shock: :shock: Did you buy a gold plated version :lol: :lol:
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone