ot somebody got some splainin to do

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

Re: ot somebody got some splainin to do

Post by munch »

groundpounder wrote:It could have been a type o on reporting the serial numbers. Years ago we received a call about one of our guns being used and recovered in a crime. We checked our safe and we still had our gun. Later found out they had a type o in their report.
thats possible never thought about that could just be a wrong #.
we have always had the handgun registry since ive been a hunter and gun owner but had the long gun registry rammed down our throat years ago. it did more to make hunters into criminals than to punish bad guys. it was meant to identify gun owners and ownership of fire arms easy for law enforcement.if they found a gun used in a crime or responded they would know if you where a firearms owner or run the serial # was going to give instant accesses to ownership of the firearm.
my personal experience with this was having my house broken into and 4 guns and a couple bows stolen.4 months latter i had the police call me and tell me they had some good news and some bad news for me .they located one of my guns that was great news. the bad news was they took it upon themselves to destroy it before they notified i guess they wreck them then check to see on there registry who they belong too .i just can't understand if the registry was going to be such a great tool for them too use they ran the # and in there squad car in seconds they should have known it was mine and contacted me
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook