Excalibur Matrix

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

skywalker

Home sweet home with my new Matrix at my side.

Post by skywalker »

Huge thanks and respect to Bill and his Excalibur family. Just picked up the first Matrix in possibly the entire Kawartha Lakes / Peterborough area and feel very fortunate. Worth the wait and know the Matrix will spearhead the next 30 year's. Cheers Bill. :D
Migabby

Re: Home sweet home with my new Matrix at my side.

Post by Migabby »

skywalker wrote:Huge thanks and respect to Bill and his Excalibur family. Just picked up the first Matrix in possibly the entire Kawartha Lakes / Peterborough area and feel very fortunate. Worth the wait and know the Matrix will spearhead the next 30 year's. Cheers Bill. :D

Something I.m not beleiving here. If true give us the spec's.
Gold Tips
Slicks
Proud Groundpounder Mount Owner
Proud Boo String Owner
Normous

Re: Excalibur Matrix

Post by Normous »

Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner!!!!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Woodspike

Re: Home sweet home with my new Matrix at my side.

Post by Woodspike »

skywalker wrote:Huge thanks and respect to Bill and his Excalibur family. Just picked up the first Matrix in possibly the entire Kawartha Lakes / Peterborough area and feel very fortunate. Worth the wait and know the Matrix will spearhead the next 30 year's. Cheers Bill. :D

Pics or it didn't happen. 8)
skywalker

Post by skywalker »

Regardless of believers or not, I know what is in my soft case upstairs but don't need to show pics and video to the world before Excalibur wants to release. No worries moderators...I will be completing my bow registration asap. Hopefully I won't need a string or arrows soon as shop doesn't have them stocked just yet.
Cheers Excalibur
Normous

Post by Normous »

Did you shop at Saugeen Shafts in Peterborough? Good place!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

SKYWALKER GOTS A NEW LIGHTSABRE!
The force is stong in this one. but he has a SILENT dark side.

ps. i think if they are selling them, its ok to post a pic. If you have one
Last edited by one shot scott on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

skywalker wrote:Regardless of believers or not, I know what is in my soft case upstairs but don't need to show pics and video to the world before Excalibur wants to release. No worries moderators...I will be completing my bow registration asap. Hopefully I won't need a string or arrows soon as shop doesn't have them stocked just yet.
Cheers Excalibur
What Moderators ? no string? Sumpin don't jive. Excals don't send out models to sell without strings!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
skywalker

Post by skywalker »

A spare string vixenmaster and extra bolts other than ones provided. Matrix specific parts were not in stock at time of purchase. Did buy an arrow puller as will nearly lose in standard cube target with little leverage to pull out. Ps..moderators are the webmasters and Bill who watch the forum for inappropriate material or language, not a bow part/component..lol.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Here it is!! Still hard to see the detail, but its a real picture. And like you said:no string.

I hope its ok that I post the pic for ya, Sr. skywalker.

Now THATS a short draw!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

According to my source, Archer's Nook in London will receive a shipment tomorrow, as in Friday, but not sure how early!
They list the 355 and 380 in their catalogue.

http://www.archersnook.com/index.php
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

FWIW:
I doubt very much that a shipment would arrive in the Kawarthas before a shipment in London.............just say'n.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
JT of PA

Post by JT of PA »

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/catalo ... rix_string

The above link is for the new Matrix, Hi-Performance string on the Excalibur site, Accessories section.

I wonder if this is the string that comes with the Matrix or if the Matrix comes with an Excel-style string and you can upgrade to the string noted above?
Boo

Post by Boo »

At the moment they have not ordered any string other than the ones that come on the bow. So no Flemish strings yet just Dynaflight.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

skywalker wrote:A spare string vixenmaster and extra bolts other than ones provided. Matrix specific parts were not in stock at time of purchase. Did buy an arrow puller as will nearly lose in standard cube target with little leverage to pull out. Ps..moderators are the webmasters and Bill who watch the forum for inappropriate material or language, not a bow part/component..lol.
Mods, as the Forum really doesn't have any. Peter & BillT both do watch over the Forum. I knowed it weren't a bow part been ownin n shootin Excals fer 14 yrs. As fer as arrows plent of arrows availed maybe not in fancy box. So wid the arrows you gotstid wid yer Matrix should show their size, :lol: Cube target one's i have seen are poor choice fer field pt shootin, better a bag
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315