Excalibur Matrix

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woodspike

Re: Excalibur Matrix

Post by Woodspike »

crosseur wrote:how many language you can talk?
i can speak english , french and muslim to so please can you answer my question
and dont go away to easy like that i am looking to buy a crossbow i know all new stuff will come in this winter so i just need information of man who have some skill to answer maybe it will be a excalibur but for now i dont like all the video that i can find on youtube to promote this brend like killing elephan and other rare kind like that but i can past this error of the marketting if they have good product for me!
Putting the language barrier aside... It seems you've already made up your mind on the Tac 15. Go with what will make you happy!

I personally wouldn't trade my Excal for anything. The simplicity of it, along with unmatched customer service, I don't think there is a better bow out there... If you're concerned about the 18" bolt length, pick up any of the other Excal models and shoot a 22" bolt.
crosseur

Post by crosseur »

thank you for your answer my idea is not yet made
i know that excalibur is very tuff brend
but i just want to know if a excalibur can shoot on 100 yards whit success like a tac-15
whit yours how far can you shoot whit succes ?
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Just english and french. French isnt too good. I do know some dutch swear words though. I wasnt aware that muslim was a language. I Thought it was mostly arabic?

....anyways, It sounds like your trolling but given the language thing perhaps im mistaken. You seem to take issue with the fact that Bill has taken an elephant with his crossbow and other "rare" animals. cant understand why? Tac 15 has those built in wheels that like to explode right when ya rather they didnt, like when being charged by a pissed off elephant or even an ornery bear.

These are crossbows. Not sniper rifles. You should never have a need to shoot long distance at game. Any bow kills should be within 50 yards and thats even way too far for most of us folks. As far as target shooting? Many have used excaliburs for long range with great results. No loss of accuracy at longer ranges. Look into a HHA scope mount.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
crosseur

Post by crosseur »

what do you think whit the new matrix ?
do you still prefer if you have to take one of them whitch one you can choose
the matrix or the equinox????
18 inch or 20 inch arrow?
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Crosseur, ive only seen the pictures for a couple of hours now! I have yet to handle one. I believe that excalibur has done extensive testing on their new bows. This is a company that built their name on dependability and accuracy on all their items. I wouldnt hesitate for one second to buy the new Matrix 380. IF i had the money that is! :lol: Ive learned to trust excalibur a long, long time ago.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
crosseur

Post by crosseur »

ok guys thank you for your answer i will wait to see it in store to so i will told you whitch one i will bought ten point will shown is new one to this winter so let is see!!!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I think the Ten Pt. or Tac-15 would suit you much better fer long distance shootin. Excals are Famous fer Huntin crossbows close range n deadly!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

I shoot up to 80yds. with my vortex and the thing is deadly accurate. only as accurate as the arrow you shoot in it. with the right arrows I don,t see any crossbow shooting better than an excalibur from my shooting test.I would not worry about shooting against a tac 15 except for mabey on a windy day where the more speed would help with less wind drift.but I think the matrix would take care of that . I,m a have to see it kind of guy to see a tac15 shoot more accurate than my vortex to make a believer out of me!
Boo

Post by Boo »

crosseur wrote:18 inches mean less accurency
more your arrow is small quicker you lost your speed
280 fps how far from the crossbow?
i am not shure if we can hit a bullzail at 100 yard like a tac-15
let me know what you think about that please
tac-15 is very eccurency because of the lengh of the arrow it keep is strengh so far!!
I think you should do more reading. Target crossbow arrows are typically 12 to 18 inches in length.
If you want to talk long range then talk to these people. Long range archery is a different gig.
http://www.cacciaebalestra.altervista.org/
If you want to shoot long distance look at the Scorpyd 165. It is presently the fastest bow on the planet.
BTW, Mulsim is a religion and Muslims speak Arabic, Farsi, Arminian, Kurdis etc
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Rudolph

Post by Rudolph »

crosseur wrote:how many language you can talk?
i can speak english , french and muslim to so please can you answer my question
and dont go away to easy like that i am looking to buy a crossbow i know all new stuff will come in this winter so i just need information of man who have some skill to answer maybe it will be a excalibur but for now i dont like all the video that i can find on youtube to promote this brend like killing elephan and other rare kind like that but i can past this error of the marketting if they have good product for me!
I love so much my trusty phoenix, but I'll buy one matrix, if you can hunt terrorists and other rare muslim :D with it.
2012 Phoenix
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I think "crosseur's" choice of screen name explains a lot, do the French translation and you will understand.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
Bones

Post by Bones »

Well to get on track and ignore you know who, I just got done playin with the 380 and one will be hangin beside the exo200 ,once they come out with " Bow only " as I have what I want to put on it, Unfortunately my munch mount won't bolt up. Get on it Terry .... LOL I was a little worried about L.O.P but I found it felt similar to a friend's NOX. As for cocking... No Problem ... I'm a small guy, hence my nickname / screen name.

The bow shop has 3 1 355 2/ one of each 380 on display maybe more outback didn't ask?
Bone's
excalibrett

Post by excalibrett »

Bones wrote:Well to get on track and ignore you know who, I just got done playin with the 380 and one will be hangin beside the exo200 ,once they come out with " Bow only " as I have what I want to put on it, Unfortunately my munch mount won't bolt up. Get on it Terry .... LOL I was a little worried about L.O.P but I found it felt similar to a friend's NOX. As for cocking... No Problem ... I'm a small guy, hence my nickname / screen name.

The bow shop has 3 1 355 2/ one of each 380 on display maybe more outback didn't ask?
Bone's
Bones, was wondering if you could explain why the munchmount won't bolt up to the new 380. I have one on my equinox right now that I was planning to remove and put on my new 380 that is arriving next week. If it isn't gonna work, I will have to let it go with the Equinox(have to sell the old to get the new :( )
Excal Matrix 380
Leupold VX1 2-7x32
Black Eagles
Boo Strings
custom Munchmount

Strykezone 380
Hawke xb30
Black Eagles

Darton Lightning
Hawke xb30
Gold Tip Laser IVs
Knight

Post by Knight »

What's the best price on a Matrix you have seen??

I just say the camo 380 for $1085 plus tax.

Does that seem about right???

I handled it. I don't much for the extra speed as I don't need it, but I do like the way it handles much better than my Exo.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Matrix 380 - Realtree Xtra or Blackout - Lite Stuff Package with Tact-Zone Scope

http://www.archersnook.com/catalogue.php?Category=102
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"