Matrix

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Migabby

Re: Matrix

Post by Migabby »

Boo Said;

"[quote][It's not just the poundage it's were the poundage is (at the top of the cocking stroke). If I were to only buy one bow (get me the soap) then I would go to the 355. But a tiny recurve bow that spits out an arrow over 300 ft/sec would have a high cool factor!/quote]

I totally agree... Just one heck of a market for it. for a small, lite, fast crossbow, and Excal can do it better than anybody in the market. "all things in life change". This new venture by Excalibut is to be commended as a step into the future of crossbows, with the reputation and proven enginnering and quality for which it has gained the respect of its owners and Dealers.

I liked the way Bill T. left the door WIDE open regarding the 400 fps bow. It's for sure that more than 1 bow is in the future. Maybe a "SUPER VIXEN for Vixenmaster and I.

Guess I am going to have to sell my 16ga. double this year!
Gold Tips
Slicks
Proud Groundpounder Mount Owner
Proud Boo String Owner
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Between cleaning up the 45cm of snow we got i been trying to read all the new posts, so maybe I missed it, but can you use a cranking device on the Matrix?
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
akan

Post by akan »

Do you know when the 18" diablo bolts are going to be available for sale? I bought the Matrix 355 (incredible piece of machinery by the way). But am having issues trying to find replacement bolts. It doesn't seem like anyone is carrying them yet, besides what come with the package.
Woodspike

Post by Woodspike »

akan wrote:Do you know when the 18" diablo bolts are going to be available for sale? I bought the Matrix 355 (incredible piece of machinery by the way). But am having issues trying to find replacement bolts. It doesn't seem like anyone is carrying them yet, besides what come with the package.
If you have a dremel tool, and an arrow squaring device, you could probably buy whatever bolts you want and cut 'em down to size.
akan

Post by akan »

I'm fairly new to crossbow hunting, I asked the local shop about doing just that, and they said that the composition of the diablo bolt might be different because of it's size. Do you think it would be okay to cut down another carbon fibre bolt and do that? Like say one of the firebolt arrows.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I spect so, its all about makin sure the arrow rear nock centers string servin & weighs 350 gr or more. Carbon or alum. either one will work
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315