Boo Trigger

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

rej

Boo Trigger

Post by rej »

The Matrix is now officially released and I will get one of those. Will likely take a while for them to get out west and I do not consider my Vortex suddenly obsolete. Still have some tinkering and learning to do there.

Don, can you give an update on those trigger assemblies you are building and a belated happy bday to ya.
Boo

Re: Boo Trigger

Post by Boo »

We are battling back and forth on the quality of the housing. Seems that they don't want to make the pin holes the right dimension :shock: It's been an up hill battle all the way and it isn't easy. The 3 of us all have day time gigs and the person who is dealing with the suppliers has some dead lines to meet in his engineering job. If this next round of samples is good then it may happen by mid/late January.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Tim50

Post by Tim50 »

Keep us updated.....
Hot Pepper Dude

Post by Hot Pepper Dude »

What's up with this Boo Trigger? Are you attempting to bring out an aftermarket crossbow trigger assembly to replace the one supplied in all of Excalibur's crossbows? Please explain what it is you are trying to do. Thanks.
rej

Post by rej »

Thanks for the update Don. I see I sent a second bday greeting. All I will say is that Christmas party was a memorable soire'. I did have the common sense to park it and get a ride.