My Phoenix is the best Excalibur model made

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Re: My Phoenix is the best Excalibur model made

Post by Boo »

j.krug wrote:wabi, alot of kids drop out after a year or two and even if he finishes and gets a degree/diploma the job market is crap now-a-days. The Matrix is a much more sound investment. Just my thoughts. :wink: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
xbowholic

Post by xbowholic »

You boys are going the wrong way!!!

All I want is a brown Vixen; vixenmaster has already proven ya don't need a 260lb pull, 380 fps arrow launcher to kill them tick toters'; ya'll just go ahead and start wishin'/buyin' those new Matrix, I'll just sit quietly in the shadows and wait for a brown Vixen to show up at the sale barn!....... :D
EQUINOXHNTERVA

Post by EQUINOXHNTERVA »

Skool lernt mie kno gud! :D
2009 Equinox, Easton Powerbolts, S5 system, 100 gr. spitfires. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I was hopin fer a thumbhole stocked vixen as the new model. I don't reckon they will ever build one, i am disappointed. I am goin to watch all of this Matrix series as i am not buyin one this yr.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
diesel

Post by diesel »

Mike I feel your pain.
The way I see it as you should say it like this: My Phoenix is one of the best models made. That would help us all out, cause I know my Exomag and my Exocet are both one of the best models made as well.
When you talk about an Excalibur Crossbow you cannot go wrong and just think about it dead is dead and if you get a Matrix does that mean you will change the distance you will be shooting to take a deer.
The grass always looks greener on the other side. That's what I keep telling my self .
That new younger model has not been through any real test yet so I may look at it but I know what got me where I am today and what will help me get where I need and want to be tomorrow. Sorry are we still talking about Excalibur crossbows. :mrgreen:
ninepointer

Post by ninepointer »

wabi wrote:C'mon everyone, help me convince myself before I spend my son's college fund on a new Matrix! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guys like me are Excalibur's WORST customer. I bought my Exocet 165 in the 90's and still have not found a good enough reason to upgrade to a newer model. My bow puts arrows through deer diagonally. What more could I ask for? :lol:
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

ninepointer wrote:
wabi wrote:C'mon everyone, help me convince myself before I spend my son's college fund on a new Matrix! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guys like me are Excalibur's WORST customer. I bought my Exocet 165 in the 90's and still have not found a good enough reason to upgrade to a newer model. My bow puts arrows through deer diagonally. What more could I ask for? :lol:
Yer a better man than i am fer sure. I see an old vixen or E'cet 165 fer sale & i want it to hunt wid. I gotstid 3 of them all ready. 4th is new one. Some day i will have a diff Excal to hunt wid fer every month of the season, wait i already have enuff fer that. OK every week of the season! :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315