Is this really fair?????? Not to me.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mo wannabe

Re: Is this really fair?????? Not to me.

Post by Mo wannabe »

I don't take sides That is a nice buck. Congrats !
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
cmcsmitty

Post by cmcsmitty »

Fair , no....legal, apparently. If this is a cull hunt then it should be a draw open to all hunters. If this is a Native rights hunt then so be it, just call it that.
It's nice to see that Bearclan's deer is a healthy speciman and that he did see a lot of animals in the park. As far as the protestors go, this is a legal hunt and anyone caught interfering with this hunt should be charged accordingly.
Maybe a little jealousy on my part. I grew up in St.Catharines and hunted Shorthills until it was closed to hunting in the late '70s. Shot my first bunny in there with my cousin's single shot Cooey. Hunted rabbit, grouse, and woodcock in the park every Saturday during the season and rarely seen another soul out there. Good luck next weekend Bearclan.
Blackout Ibex "Dark Angel"
Big John GT 2's
PSE X-Force Vendetta
Traditions Pursuit XLT .50 Cal
DaGriz Custom
Bones

Post by Bones »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
ken1953

Post by ken1953 »

In Texas where i live those protesters would would be in a heap of legal trouble looking at hefty fines and maybe even jail time.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

First off: Nice buck bearclan. Congrats

2nd: I have a problem with Aboriginals hunting conservation areas that are otherwise closed to hunting. Some of it is jealousy. Ok, alot of it is jealousy. I feel my public education has failed me because I know very little about aboriginal treaties. I know very little about the bullshit that aboriginals had to go thru way back then, and I know there were many, what little i do know i researched online and i doubt i know 5% of what went on. I would imagine when the treaties were initially put in place they didnt imagine this was going to happen. When natives go into a conservation area it seems more like its to flex their aboriginal muscle and to show the homeowners and hunters in the area that you will do what you want when you want under the blanket of "treaty rights" This is the way it comes off to me, and others too i think. when treaties were made it was a different time. Aboriginals likely did need to hunt to provide for their families. In this day and age you need to hunt about as much as I do to provide for our families. & what is the reason/mentality of doing a deer hunt after the Ontario season is closed? It almost seems as if thats to insure that non aboriginals will not be permitted.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-