UPS rips me off again

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

UPSMAN

Re: UPS rips me off again

Post by UPSMAN »

foofoo wrote:i use to ship ups quite a bit. they have better tracking than the post office and the first 100$ coverage is free. the fees have gone through the roof last few years. buying insurance is a joke also. the burden is so heavy on the customer to show proof it was packed properly. i bet they almost never pay out on a claim even if they pack it for you. in my case the package went back to the vendor and he wasnt happy. they never made 3 attempts. i bet UPS made mint on shipping stuff back from hurricane Sandy and having the vendors re-ship.my regular driver just retired. they should have payed him double to stay. he was great.
FOO FOO
Trust me when I say this. When it comes time to retire, not even double the money could keep a driver working. Most of us are counting the weeks or months until we can get out. For me,47 months and counting.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

I guess were lucky here nothing but great service an polite drivers and if were not home it will be on the porch an no sighing required. my hats off to them around here!!!!!
kd8jgu

Post by kd8jgu »

I have to say I have never had a problem with a UPS driver, FEDEX driver, and or Mail Carrier but beyound that it goes down hill.
So right now I am raising a glass to all those who go beyound what they should.
May my aim be true and my arrow fly straight

Micro 335 (Porky's Piglet)
Stock string
Quill
125 grain ACTs/Boltcutters

MagAir
Stock string
Quill
125 ACTs/Boltcutters
mtbyak

Post by mtbyak »

In my years as a UPS driver there were days I wish I wasn't as my supervisors/management always thought we could fly those brown jalopies over traffic jams & bad weather :roll:

When I left it took 4 drivers to replace me & I thought I was only working hard, not EXTREMLY hard :o

Management & call center have no idea what it is like out on the road.
A bad day hunting, is better then a good day of work
secret

Post by secret »

I bet if all shipping companies said... 3 days or free shipping..... it would be there. But no company going to say that!!!!!
Exocet 200
gt lazer 2 [turkey] gt lazer 4 [deer]
wasp sst hammers
groundpounder
lumizone
ff string