"Deadly weapon"

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woody Williams

"Deadly weapon"

Post by Woody Williams »

Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
ComfyBear

Re: "Deadly weapon"

Post by ComfyBear »

Yes....that's old news, dated Dec. 2010. It's interesting how the media sensationalizes things.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
taz3

Post by taz3 »

Ya, its media exploitation at its best. :x They should stop to count how many people are killed up here by illegal handguns and figure out how to stop that first. It's the idiots that need to corrected not the weapons, I've been around many deadly weapons and not one has hurt me, so it's not the weapons!! :?
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
xbowrook

Post by xbowrook »

i always laugh at the anti bow/ anti hunting videos on there... 99% of them are posted by anti's , and of course they ALWAYS have it where replies are monitored first... of course, none of mine are ever put on there because i stand up for hunting, hunters and always try to educate them on their errors... like come on, " velocity is a little under 500 fps"... nice try, more like 180 fps under 500 fps..lol.. " see, it went right through this foam target".. no kidding man, they are designed to penetrate solid mass, aka, a full sized deer cavity... lmao.... like i saw another on there, posted by anti's informing other anti's on how to "ruin a deer hunters' stand", by pouring substances... they say to urinate or poor molases over the hunter area... duh, what morons... anyways, this is just another form of media used to brain wash the general public.. now, because of this brain dead cop, the general public thinks anyone with a crossbow is a) a poacher and b) gonna start shooting through windows and walls... oh, and i also have to laugh when the cop says " they are fast, VERY QUIET AND VERY CONCEALABLE.... are you kidding me?? a compound bow is far quieter and far more concealable than a crossbow...lmao...
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade