Crossbownation

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

Re: Crossbownation

Post by one shot scott »

Last edited by one shot scott on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
joe171

Post by joe171 »

You didn't make fun of monkey boy, joe, bski or any other of Middletons disciples did you? Thanks Don did not see that one coming No Harm NO Foul Guess you are still mad at me :mrgreen:
BPhonix did not know I read the thread I did not see thing inappropriate I laughed at it yah we argued all the time No Big Deal
ChuChip I thought you just left the forum was reading your posts on AT all the time so that's all about trail cam pis of couple dead yotes strange
Vixen master was a big poster 10 days off dammm for posting in the wrong place
Joe used to run around claiming we need to get lightfoot limbs :mrgreen:
come on Kevin not all the time I take a time out to have a Brandy or 2 :lol:
I know some of you guys get mad at me because my post`s piss you off but that is not my intent maybe my words are too strongly worded but my posting skills may not be as refined as some of you guys forums are a new experience for me
So if I step on some ones toes it is not my intent
Now I am going back to CBN hope I don`t get barred
Thanks Joe :D :D :D
Normous

Post by Normous »

j.krug wrote:I've never been to that site....doesn't sound like I'm missing much. :)
Same here :lol:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I visit CBN, here and AT. CBN is the only one that I get PM's from telling me to stop mentioning non sponsers names. I'd say they run a tight tight ship. There are a few good eggs on there to. I can handle the rules but then again I have'nt gotten banned either. :lol: As for me I like specialized and his yote hunting threads. Very good hunter and I admire him. Every forum has their pluses and minuses. We here now have a couple of pages bashing another forum. Who is to say what is right.
As for Joe171 well he is just one or two brandy's away from buying a 100% excalibur bow and not ***** rigging it. OH, I got a PM for saying ***** riggging on CBN. :oops:
joe171

Post by joe171 »

agingcrossbower wrote:I visit CBN, here and AT. CBN is the only one that I get PM's from telling me to stop mentioning non sponsers names. I'd say they run a tight tight ship. There are a few good eggs on there to. I can handle the rules but then again I have'nt gotten banned either. :lol: As for me I like specialized and his yote hunting threads. Very good hunter and I admire him. Every forum has their pluses and minuses. We here now have a couple of pages bashing another forum. Who is to say what is right.
As for Joe171 well he is just one or two brandy's away from buying a 100% excalibur bow and not ***** rigging it. OH, I got a PM for saying ***** riggging on CBN. :oops:
Dang It Mike I just picked up a Scorpyd this afternoon :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe171
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

agingcrossbower wrote: OH, I got a PM for saying ***** riggging on CBN. :oops:
I can understand that in this politically correct world.
Still safe on this planet to call it "whitey rigging" But what do I know just being an "egg head". :lol:
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

enormous wrote:
j.krug wrote:I've never been to that site....doesn't sound like I'm missing much. :)
Same here :lol:
Same here too, :roll:
Last edited by papa bear1 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

agingcrossbower wrote: As for Joe171 well he is just one or two brandy's away from buying a 100% excalibur bow and not ***** rigging it. OH, I got a PM for saying ***** riggging on CBN. :oops:
Better terminology................Afro-Engineering!! :shock: :lol:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
ngamokai

Post by ngamokai »

Ont_Excal wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote: As for Joe171 well he is just one or two brandy's away from buying a 100% excalibur bow and not ***** rigging it. OH, I got a PM for saying ***** riggging on CBN. :oops:
to be honest if you said that in front of me id have a few choice words to say to you.
Dream as if you'll live for ever, Live as if you'll die today!
http://www.bowandfishnz.com
KATIPO matrix 380 blackout
agingcrossbower

ngamokai wrote:
Ont_Excal wrote:
to be honest if you said that in front of me id have a few choice words to say to you.

If your referring to ***** rigging, the term was use with no racial intent. I meant a short cut to make it work. Its construction lingo like sky hook which does not exist, or the term according to hoyle meaning according to the experts.
With everything being politicially correct these days I do apologize if I offended anyone.
So when you say "To be honest", does that mean you normally lie. My point is a person can find wrong with most anything these days. Its cabin fever time.
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

i do not even visit CBN anymore after i found this site. they say the site is there to help members but if the admin is not making cash off the help then its against their laws. the site is only there to help their pocketbook not everyday members
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvesteD
REVX
matrix 355
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
SWAT BROADHEADS
Boo string
Dagriz knife
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Deaf jeff wrote:i they say the site is there to help members but if the admin is not making cash off the help then its against their laws. the site is only there to help their pocketbook not everyday members
I agree 100%. Thats what I was trying to say in a round about way.
Mo wannabe

Post by Mo wannabe »

Don't think I need any info on cbn, but what is this at u guys talk about ?
Micro 335 Camo. Micro Nightmare. Vixen Matrix 310 Axiom
Leupold scopes VixenMaster Strings
Big john arrows. BOO strings & things
Montec g5
DaGriz knive
Less work.....more hunt
Derry Hicks
Excalibur only
agingcrossbower

This to be fair comes down to money. It takes money to run a site. This one is run by Excalibur crossbow. We for the most part only talk excalibur related issues and its great.
On Cbn the site is supported by sponsers. If your not one then they stop you because its only fair to those that pay to advertize their goods. If they did'nt do that they would lose them and that would be the end of the site. Its just the way the world turns.
I think thats why this site has such a close knit bunch of good folks. We are all on the same page instead of who has the best bow thing. We all love our excaliburs. :D
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

agingcrossbower wrote:On Cbn the site is supported by sponsers. If your not one then they stop you because its only fair to those that pay to advertize their goods. If they did'nt do that they would lose them and that would be the end of the site. Its just the way the world turns.
Oh I guess Middleton has more money than brains if that is the case. :roll:

But I do get where you are coming from. Otherwise you would get hounded going back their. :lol: