Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
maine hunter

Re: Crossbownation

Post by maine hunter »

:lol: not really a bad thing.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
taz3

Post by taz3 »

I gotta ask, what did you do??
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

No loss, bunch of no minds their any how. Quit their and they had no problem deleting my account. The people that run it, all has to benefit them or they don't allow it. Money rules their forum and what they can get for free. Not hard to tell that and doesn't even take much studying to see it. Someday I may even tell yous how I really feel about the place. LOL
Bpheonix3

Post by Bpheonix3 »

taz3 wrote:I gotta ask, what did you do??
On the better string changer thread in the Diddleton section I said the all he had to do is modify his mold for his limb tip to stop the string from sliding inwards. I said limb tips are easy to change and that all he had to do is copy ten points limb tips. Diddleton then says hay bob that's what i did. Then I said what took you so long to copy ten point? Well that response to Diddleton got me deleted and a 10 day suspension. Earlier I blew up when Diddleton came onto the Excalibur section in the dry fire thread and basically said that Excalibur censors post here. I mean what the hell is he doing there? WTF?
Bpheonix3

Post by Bpheonix3 »

Swamp Donky wrote:
Bpheonix3 wrote:Looks like I got suspended from crossbow nation :0(
Join the club, Bp3! I got the boot last month as well... It's all good though! Don't care about the direction that board is going, anyways... Some good folks here and @ the AT... Welcome! :wink:
What did you do?
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Join the crowd......04/12 for me, haven't missed them a bit.

Hi Jeff, you might want to talk to Specialized about his practices...........
"Eze 18:21"
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

WOW no free Middleton bows for any of you's! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

Swamp Donky wrote:I don't know! No warning or pm from admin, nothin'... I was actually posting some dead yote pics in CHUCHIP's trailcam thread when my profile locked up! Didn't bother pm' ing them to ask what the deal was. Was confused and a bit heart broken as I was a loyal member. Also it was the Holidays... :?
You didn't make fun of monkey boy, joe, bski or any other of Middletons disciples did you? Man, I read something there that reminded me of those guys. If middleton ever stopped too quick he'd have the worlds largest spincter and those guys would have ring around the collar! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't go there any more ever since some inappropriate email from Jeff about 2 of my closest friends and no I will not go into detail.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Nothing free on CBN, except the ax, lol........
"Eze 18:21"
Boo

Post by Boo »

awshucks wrote:Nothing free on CBN, except the ax, lol........
Or a boot! :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
excalibrett

Post by excalibrett »

I got my hand slapped for making mention of a crossbow i had for sale in the excal section(instead of in their classified section). The moderator sent me a 2 page list of rules explaining how he runs things on there. Talk about a big turnoff. And you don't dare say anything negative over there. I only go over there when I am REALLY bored :roll:
Excal Matrix 380
Leupold VX1 2-7x32
Black Eagles
Boo Strings
custom Munchmount

Strykezone 380
Hawke xb30
Black Eagles

Darton Lightning
Hawke xb30
Gold Tip Laser IVs
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

excalibrett wrote:I got my hand slapped for making mention of a crossbow i had for sale in the excal section(instead of in their classified section). The moderator sent me a 2 page list of rules explaining how he runs things on there. Talk about a big turnoff. And you don't dare say anything negative over there. I only go over there when I am REALLY bored :roll:
You are more than welcome over there to say bad things about excalibur, mods turn there heads on it. Guess excalibur doesn't supply them with enough free bows!
taz3

Post by taz3 »

Bpheonix3 wrote:
taz3 wrote:I gotta ask, what did you do??
On the better string changer thread in the Diddleton section I said the all he had to do is modify his mold for his limb tip to stop the string from sliding inwards. I said limb tips are easy to change and that all he had to do is copy ten points limb tips. Diddleton then says hay bob that's what i did. Then I said what took you so long to copy ten point? Well that response to Diddleton got me deleted and a 10 day suspension. Earlier I blew up when Diddleton came onto the Excalibur section in the dry fire thread and basically said that Excalibur censors post here. I mean what the hell is he doing there? WTF?
I'm sure you'll enjoy the company here, helpful and willing to help and everyone is allowed a different opinion.
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting