Matrix Cost

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

rattlerun

Matrix Cost

Post by rattlerun »

Am I missing something? According to Excaliburs website, the difference between the Matrix 380 and 355 is $200. But the 355 appears to come without the R.E.D.S. ($70) or the Guardian Anti Dryfire ($80). So for just $50 you can have the top of their line? I realize some just don't want the 380 poundage, but you would think for the prices, the 355 would come with all the bells and whistles.
colouredchameleon

Re: Matrix Cost

Post by colouredchameleon »

You forgot the cheek plate $45.00
Mister B

Post by Mister B »

No you aren't missing anything. Perhaps their next bow will be a camo model 355 with guardian, cheekpiece and string stoppers. But for now, those of us who want the shorter, lesser poundage (The Vixen nuts) will have to add these items. In one of the videos I watched on Tube the 355 they had on display at one of the shows had the string stoppers on it. You would think that the guardian and the stoppers included as standard equip would prevent future warranty work from dryfires which "will" happen. I have added the aftermarket Guardians and stoppers to all my Excals and will have them on any future purchases. I have bought more Excals than most people to test and outfit me and my sons and grandchildren. And for their sake I demand as safe a unit as possible. Still, you can't beat Excal quality. It is the only unit (with added safety features) I want my babies shooting.
Micro nightmare (Mini Pearl)
Matrix 355 (the Shrike)
Matrix 330 (the Mini-Mag)
Rage Extreme & slick trick mag BH
Diablo arrows with 2"blazers and Laser II and
BE executioners with 3" Duravanes
TheTinker

Post by TheTinker »

colouredchameleon wrote:You forgot the cheek plate $45.00
Check Out $26.88 !
http://www.americanarcherysupply.com/cheekpiece.html

Shopping the net is usually less that MSRP :wink:
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

i look at the 355 as the ultimate hunting xbow. its a little lighter than the 380 but still has some serious horsepower. ive decided to get one for that reason. mine probably will never see the string stoppers or cheek piece.hope to see a 400 model and a 325 in the futur .also- i thought theres a new camo pattern on these. i havent seen a matching cheek piece for sale.
Mister B

Post by Mister B »

What about a 355 with an SMX rail.?.How light would that be. Sweet I'll bet.That would drop the weight and the price....hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hey Bill, you listening?
Micro nightmare (Mini Pearl)
Matrix 355 (the Shrike)
Matrix 330 (the Mini-Mag)
Rage Extreme & slick trick mag BH
Diablo arrows with 2"blazers and Laser II and
BE executioners with 3" Duravanes
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

yeah ! a 4.5 pound 315 fps SMF rail. :wink:
dlocke

Post by dlocke »

anybody know were they can buy the new matrix 380. I have looked everywhere and nobody has them.

Thanks
sportsman70003

Post by sportsman70003 »

kinsey outdoors in Pa. has both 380 and 355's in stock
Suppressor 400 TD
Dragon Claw Arrows
Ravntek Broadheads