helical vanes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jody5252

helical vanes

Post by jody5252 »

greetings all, recently bought a bohning tower jig. anyone who has used one, I would like to here your comments. good or bad. 1st off, they did not send me a x-bow post, and they did not send my 3* helical set of arms. also there customer service seems somewhat pathetic! " just a moment sir, I will ask someone" was the answer I got, with almost every question. both times that I called... was hoping to talk with someone who could fletch arrows on these jigs blind folded, lol :P anyway one thing I was not sure about was, if you can fletch 3" vanes with the helical arms. I know that with 4" you cannot... currently use 3" fusions, right offset. what works? thanks...
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
Boo

Re: helical vanes

Post by Boo »

Cut and pasted from their website.

The Triple Tower® is a fletching system that accommodates all size arrows from small carbon X10s up to Fat Boys and allows you to fletch 3 vanes at once precisely 120° apart, and reduces your fletching time to a third! Includes 5 interchangeable center posts to accommodate Standard nocks, Pin nocks, F nocks, A nocks and Crossbow nocks. Two collar rings are included: red for use with small carbon up to aluminum shafts, green for use with fat boy shafts. The Triple Tower® includes clamp release tape and 3 sets of 'arms': black arms for a 3° right helical, red arms for a 2° right offset, and gray arms for straight fletchings. The maximum vane size for fletching is 2.25" for Helical, and 4" for Offset or Straight. The Tower® is not for use with swedged end shafts or feathers. The Tower® saves time, increases arrow production and provides the easiest and most precise vane placement!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
jody5252

Re: helical vanes

Post by jody5252 »

yeah, read that after I posted this... :oops: thanks ayway... :lol:
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks