Niagara Region/ NOTL

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ShooterJohn

Niagara Region/ NOTL

Post by ShooterJohn »

Hello everyone. Wow after only a few days I have met some great people on this forum. I can't thank you enough.
I'm new to crossbows - 1 week. I was wondering if there are any people in this Niagara area that get together and shoot/practice and or hunt together. I was a gun hunter for over forty years, now this crossbow world is addictive. I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible and sharing stories and comradery.

I would like to meet some hunters down in this area before Turkey time.

Thanks to all the great folks on here!!! :D

John
- Dog's are mans best friend !

" Carpe Diem"

" Amare parentes tuos "

OFAH , Ducks Unlimited, NRA , WWJD.
joe171

Re: Niagara Region/ NOTL

Post by joe171 »

ShooterJohn wrote:Hello everyone. Wow after only a few days I have met some great people on this forum. I can't thank you enough.
I'm new to crossbows - 1 week. I was wondering if there are any people in this Niagara area that get together and shoot/practice and or hunt together. I was a gun hunter for over forty years, now this crossbow world is addictive. I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible and sharing stories and comradery.

John
ShooterJohn wrote:Hello everyone. Wow after only a few days I have met some great people on this forum. I can't thank you enough.

John

John
I`m up for a meet and greet John PM me

Hamilton

Joe
ShooterJohn

Re: Niagara Region/ NOTL

Post by ShooterJohn »

Joe , I pm'd you . :D

No takers in the Niagara region ? I thought there was quite a few down here. :D

Everyone have a great Sunday.
- Dog's are mans best friend !