Matrix Case

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Matrix Case

Post by newbie »

Well since I'm waiting on my 355 was looking at cases for it. Those who have the bow, what case fits it well?
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
mr meat

Re: Matrix Case

Post by mr meat »

I ust use the soft case that came with Kathys vixen11 as she has the padded excal case!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Scotty_X2

Post by Scotty_X2 »

I have one of those Plano hard shell cases. It fits nice and is well protected but these cases are huge.
Wolverine
Phoenix
Matrix 355
Matrix Cub
Micro 335
GRZ2
Bulldog 330
rattlerun

Post by rattlerun »

Plano makes two different hard cases. The Manta (1133-00) which is huge. And also one called the Bow Max (1131-00) which is somewhat smaller. My Matrix fits in the Bow Max perfectly, although I have to take off my Munch Mount.
I think you would be happy with the smaller one.
cjonesth

Post by cjonesth »

I just ordered this one for my Matrix 380 from Gagnon Sports in Oshawa. Neet's XC-104D Crossbow Case. Here is a link to have a look at it.

http://www.arcinter.com/en/crossbows/cr ... -case.html
Matrix 405, Hawke Pro SR IR, TTT, Zombie arrows, NAP FOC
Bulldog 400 Hawke Pro SR IR, TTT, Zombie Arrows
Bulldog 330 Hawke Pro SR IR, Zombie Arrows
Matrix 355, Twilight DLX, Zombie Arrows
Micro Max Nightmare, Hawke XB30 Pro, TTT, Zombie arrows,
excalibrett

Post by excalibrett »

I use the Plano Pillar Lock hard case for my 380. It fits it like a glove, even with my munchmount.
Excal Matrix 380
Leupold VX1 2-7x32
Black Eagles
Boo Strings
custom Munchmount

Strykezone 380
Hawke xb30
Black Eagles

Darton Lightning
Hawke xb30
Gold Tip Laser IVs

Post by newbie »

thanks guys! I went shopping yesterday but came home with a Rhinehart Rhino block and some Slack Trick Magnums instead of a case :shock: :D .
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
TGPB

Post by TGPB »

excalibrett wrote:I use the Plano Pillar Lock hard case for my 380. It fits it like a glove, even with my munchmount.
Which Plano case is this? The 1131-00 Bow-Max or the 1133-00 Manta
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

newbie wrote:thanks guys! I went shopping yesterday but came home with a Rhinehart Rhino block and some Slack Trick Magnums instead of a case :shock: :D .
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's how I shop.

I have cases and never use them. Go shooting bow just sits in back seat of truck. If dark or go in a store and bow is in truck I throw my backseat blanket over the bows. Bows hang on my wall in man cave when home.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

wheelie wrote:
newbie wrote:thanks guys! I went shopping yesterday but came home with a Rhinehart Rhino block and some Slack Trick Magnums instead of a case :shock: :D .

I have cases and never use them. Go shooting bow just sits in back seat of truck. If dark or go in a store and bow is in truck I throw my backseat blanket over the bows. Bows hang on my wall in man cave when home.
Hey Kevin, mine fits nicely in an F150 too. With quiver, with scope, whatever. Plenty room for extra arrows or anything else. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rej

Post by rej »

Get a double rifle case and save yourself a lot of frustration. Those soft or hard cases that house the xbow complete are the size of a three ring circus tent and can use half a pick up box. There is not a lot of room in them for anything else. The riser assembly complete with limbs can be removed from an Excalibur easily( 2 machine screws) and when remounted the POI does not change and takes less than 5 minutes each way, a strong statement to the quality and precision of an Excalibur. I don't bother unstringing it anymore as there have been no problems transporting it that way. You also have a lot of room left for any other things you want to bring along. It is easy to fit into almost any vehicle. Shop carefully as there are cheap models out there that will p*ss you off quickly. I use a Browning Bruiser and it gives excellent protection, lots of room and takes up a lot less space than those gigantic triangular condominiums.
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

Anyone use/try the Cabela's tactical Crossbow Case with their Matrix? If so, how's the fit?
ranger

Post by ranger »

flightattendant100 wrote:
wheelie wrote:

Hey Kevin, mine fits nicely in an F150 too. With quiver, with scope, whatever. Plenty room for extra arrows or anything else. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's how I run, mine all fit in the F150 just fine, but I do have a padded soft case that I used for my Vortex under one of my shop benches.
Y25, Axiom SMF
Matrix 380 Blackout
Turbo XLT. Stealth SS
Mission MXB 360
Free Men Dont Ask To Bear Arms.
gendoc

Post by gendoc »

rattlerun wrote:Plano makes two different hard cases. The Manta (1133-00) which is huge. And also one called the Bow Max (1131-00) which is somewhat smaller. My Matrix fits in the Bow Max perfectly, although I have to take off my Munch Mount.
I think you would be happy with the smaller one.
so you have the boxmax case....are optics protected like the manta has ??
2013 matrix 380x
2011 vortex
vintage exomax & exocet
boo custom strings
Burris FF-III
RBBB
L&S speed demon arras
Easton xx75 2219ch
Ignitors
125 G5 striker mag
Dalton wax
bowmax 1131
wabi calls

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
Ben S.

Post by Ben S. »

I bought a crossbow case made by Redhead from someone on this forum many yrs ago and I couldn't quite fit my exomag in it . My Matrix fits perfectly.