Danny Miller at Horizontal Archery needs prayers

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

Re: Danny Miller at Horizontal Archery needs prayers

Post by agingcrossbower »

hankenhunter wrote:Danny's reading this? Danny, let one arm slowly fall to the edge of the bed, now, when the hot nurses back is turned, Giver a pinch for me! Now you have an excuse and can blame it on me. Oh and pics of said bottom would be greatly appreciated. :lol:
Enjoy the rest and that wonderful hospital food.
Hank
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hey Danny,
I am am thinking and praying about you and your family, glad to hear that you are doing quite well. Get well soon, but for now it is time to relax and take it easy. So even after you are out of the hospital and you think you feel well enough to walk back into the shop, stop and think where is my fishing pole. Find that and head for your favourite fishing hole and bring along a lunch and a chair and a good book and tell the Mrs. to bring a chair and her needles and yarn and go for the day, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Take it easy my friend. We want to see you around for at least another 50 or 60 more years, heck is that to much to ask of you, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Take care my friend, I am still praying for you and the family.
Raymond
Boo

Post by Boo »

Just chatted with Danny. He says the Dr might let him out by Tuesday! That is less than one week. He's one tough and healthy buzzard! The 4X4 of Excalibur people, it's only fitting!
I can only imagine it feels like someone whacked you in the chest with an axe! He didn't even whine once while I was talking to him. I know I would be sniveling! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
mrxbower

Post by mrxbower »

Hi Danny, I had 6 bypasses when i was 40 i am 52 now ,and 1 bypass a few yrs later. last year while turkey hunting i had a heart attack. this january i had 2 bypsses, and got a infection in the hospital then my kidneys shut down.and i also have a bunch of stents, i was in there for 6 weeks got out then got a hernia above my infection site, started my rehab and i was out trout fishing and turkey hunting again, do the rehab it really helps. in time you will be feeling better than ever prayers sent your way for a quick recovery. just take your time.
What does PETA stand for?" "People Eating Tasty Animals
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Danny ...I am sure better days are ahead now that you have been patched up, Listen to your doctors and do what you feel like doing and try not to over do it ..im sure you will ..those good days will trick you into doing to much but hold a little something back...Its just going to take time and that sucks ....I hated sleeping on my back among other things ...Get well Quick !
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

The wife and I are happy your doing better. We met you last year at boofest. You sold us a pink vixen ll a few months later.and always at a great price. As much as we need you, we also need you better. Take some time off, and relax. And hope too see you at boofest again .
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
buckeye

Post by buckeye »

I have known Danny since 1985 when we shot competition together and he is one of the finest people you will ever meet. I will pray for his quick recovery as I hope all of you will do the same. Hopefully God does'nt need him quite yet. Get well Danny, we are all pulling for you.
BUCKEYE

A man who makes no mistakes usually doesn't make anything at all.
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Danny I'm glad you're doing better I have put you on my prayer list for a speedy recovery. Get well and hang in there
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
brandimillerhobbs1

Post by brandimillerhobbs1 »

This is Brandi, Danny Miller's daughter, and I am so happy to report Dad is doing better each day. Of course, he is in some pain, but is up to walking 4 laps around the hospital. He has to have some tests today and as long as everything looks good, he will be returning home tomorrow. Thank you all so very much for your kind words and support. I read the posts to Dad and he couldn't believe how many people were worried about him. I know reading your posts certainly made me feel better. Thanks again and Happy Hunting!
brandimillerhobbs1

Post by brandimillerhobbs1 »

Dad is being released from the hospital today!
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

Great news, everyone enjoy their day and thank the man above.
Scott
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Great news!! he will even feel better when he gets home! Take care of yourself and listen to your wife no work! Wes/Kathy and the dog Cindy you held her at Boo Fest last year
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Thanks for the updates Brandi, thats Great news, keep healin Danny !!!
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Prayers sent
Joshua Hobbs

Post by Joshua Hobbs »

Danny is coming home today. Thank all of you again. Now the hard part trying to get him to take it easy.