What a Company

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

What a Company

Post by Raymond »

Hey Folks,
I must say, I have had a few different bows and crossbows and the last two has been an Excalibur Phoenix which was a real Gem and my last one so far to date is the fully camoed Excalibur Equinox, another real gem. I have only ever had to send my Equinox in to Excalibur HQ once for a minor issue with a damaged screw heads and that was my fault. They fixed it up quickly like lightening and I had my Equinox back like it was never gone. No charge of course. Once again I thought I needed to send my Equinox Crossbow in to have a couple of screws removed from the scope mount because I screwed the head of the screws up because I was somewhat sick and on medication. I called Excalibur HQ, I reached the Customer Service/Warranty Representative Dawn Douglas, no hesitation, form with numbers were being email to me immediately, no questions asked, and it wasn't going to cost me a dime. Can't complain about a company like that, they will get right back to you promptly with every email and every phone call you make to these people. I finally made up my mind and said to myself those screws are coming out by me. And sure enough, out they came, all four of them. I replaced them and emailed Dawn Douglas and asked her if she would send me some extra screws and she said no problem they are on their way. Is there anything else we can do for you?

Thank You Excalibur Crossbow Inc., always there when we need you but hardly ever that we do need you, other than to buy more new equipment as the new models come out. Because the others never wear out.

Thank You,
Raymond
Last edited by Raymond on Fri May 24, 2013 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deerstalker

Re: What a Company

Post by Deerstalker »

X2, I had the same kind of CS from Dan Miller who was really outstanding!
Semper Fi

2012 Equinox
Firebolts & BEEs w Boltcutter & Slick Trick BHs 150gr
S-5 & Boo string, TT trigger, Nikon Bolt Xr scope
2012 Vortex w/S5 & Nikon Bolt Xr (son # 1)
2012 Axiom SMF w/S5 (son # 2)
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hey Folks,
I tried to purchase an order of 50 of those screws myself but the guy wouldn't ship across the border into Canada. I would love to be to buy a dozen of those T20 TORX screws from someone. So if someone out there has a dozen to spare and they would like to sell them, I would most certainly like to buy them, please contact me. A member, aka newbie, had four that he could spare and I was really thankful for those four. But would like to have a few more. Does anyone know of where I could get these in Canada or get them shipped to Canada?
Thanks,
Raymond
ottawacats

Post by ottawacats »

Raymond,
I sent an email to someone that might be able to get them little screws for ya, I should hopefully now on Monday/Tuesday.

Matt
Fred T

Post by Fred T »

Awesome support.It's one thing to make a great product but to back it up like that is truly excellent.
Ibex SMF-S5-TactZone-BE Zombies/blazers
Wasp Jak Knife,Drone.
Vixenmaster string.