vixenmaster strings down under..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

blackjack

vixenmaster strings down under..

Post by blackjack »

g'day, mike was good enough to send me 2 of his strings made from Dacron to suit my older carved limb tip exomags, nice strings mate very well made & strong looking the serving has lasted so far 90 shots with no sign of fault, l got dash to fit not one set but duel whiskers to them (no siren noise from this bow mike) if anyone is thinking do they work yes but at a cost of speed maybe 10 or 15 fps but the bows quietness is now like a sling-shot with a quite thud, as compareing vixenmaster strings the only string makers l no to compare with is dons (boo string) & dash's strings (australia) & terry (munch mounts) terry sent me 3 endless loop strings which were awesome as good as they get from the factory but his were hand made all 4 are all great quality string makers, thanks mike p.s sorry the pictures are not the best but the weather was abit sad ah mike
Attachments
001.JPG
001.JPG (245.25 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
013.JPG
013.JPG (100.12 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
002.JPG
002.JPG (116.53 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
Last edited by blackjack on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
vixenmaster

Re: vixenmaster strings down under..

Post by vixenmaster »

Fine lookin old Mag you gotstid, them carved tips be right nice :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Great looking Excal you got there blackjack
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Great looking bow ya got there :D :D :D
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

g'day, mike was good enough to send me 2 of his strings made from Dacron to suit my older carved limb tip exomags, nice strings mate very well made & strong looking the serving has lasted so far 90 shots with no sign of fault, l got dash to fit not one set but duel whiskers to them (no siren noise from this bow mike) if anyone is thinking do they work yes but at a cost of speed maybe 10 or 15 fps but the bows quietness is now like a sling-shot with a quite thud, as compareing vixenmaster strings the only string makers l no to compare with is dons (boo string) & dash's strings (australia) & terry (munch mounts) terry sent me 3 endless loop strings which were awesome as good as they get from the factory but his were hand made all 4 are all great quality string makers, thanks mike p.s sorry the pictures are not the best but the weather was abit sad ah[/quote]
this is the exomag l shoot all the time its a great bow it has a few small marks but is still in great shape for its age l have another the same but that is like brand new
Last edited by blackjack on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
Dash

Post by Dash »

She looks very nice, I like them old style limbs 8)
pinshooter

Post by pinshooter »

Look darn good on that bow!
John 3:16
Camo Matrix 380