place to shoot around Meaford/Owensound

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cdnarmyguy

place to shoot around Meaford/Owensound

Post by cdnarmyguy »

All
Im tasked from End Jul to End Aug in Meaford. Anyone know, a good place to go shoot in the evening/weekends.
What's 64 tons, green and black, and can take a deer at 3400m. A leopard tank.
Adam

Re: place to shoot around Meaford/Owensound

Post by Adam »

I spent a fair bit of time on the base and was a member of the fish and game club. While I never shot up there I did tons of fishing. If I recall they had a decent archery range in the works near one of the run down ranges at the top of Warner hill. If you are taking your bow pop in and see range control, a lot of those guys seem to hunt.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

If you are talking about archery . There is a club just outside the meaford ranges .
Unfortunately the person I would advise talking to is Wheelie but he is alittle preoccupied .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
cdnarmyguy

Post by cdnarmyguy »

Thanks
I don't think, the range will be open. I called friends in Meaford, and due to so many courses running. Most ranges are closed. Thanks
What's 64 tons, green and black, and can take a deer at 3400m. A leopard tank.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

cdnarmyguy wrote:Thanks
I don't think, the range will be open. I called friends in Meaford, and due to so many courses running. Most ranges are closed. Thanks
Kevin
519 538 5902
cell 519 375 5175

I shoot everyday and you are very welcome to join me. I run archery at the East Grey Hunters and Anglers. Private club on the range road. We have target butts and 3D in bush. Range closed theirs not because of courses but I am hearing because it is in a rifle area in which most of the base is. I have a lot of friends their.

CHEERS!