Summit Swiftree 22" Ladder-stik

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Summit Swiftree 22" Ladder-stik

Post by vixenmaster »

I got it all assembled between the rain showers n lightnin poppin. Waited til the sky was free of lightnin in every direction. Then i grabbed up half of it n a good wooden block fer the end to rest on. Took to my Oak tree crossin, & layed it down. Came back n restin til this afternoon afore i take the other half out wid 2 good ratchet straps to go wid the tie ropes. Its hot n muggy & keeps on rainin, after 10 days of this **** i am so tired of the rain. Can't even serve strings on me table outside beause of it all. :(
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Tennessee Rebel

Re: Summit Swiftree 22" Ladder-stik

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

Same here in Tennessee VM. Just got some burgers grilled for my wifes family and barely got done before the rain started again!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Well i gotstid the other half out there. Its actually 4 sections. I got the 1st up usin their poly rope, the 2nd section i put into the 1st. Dang 5 1/2' & it moves 6" at the top. I put one of my 2 ratchet straps on the 1st section to keep it solid from movin. Didn't try the 2nd, i will get my safety rope around me & the tree afore i go to climbin that large toothpick. I don't intend to breake me body up any worse than it already is. I need to get 4 more ratchet straps to finish the ladder-stik & hang me Hang-On up in tree. Live n learn the enclosed steps are only 1/4" round stock, abit thin too suit me. They should have used 3/8" & the added weight be damned. Last one of them i will buy. That goes fer Hang-on's & ladder stands. After this it will be tripod wid a sq. runged center ladder like those API's
Half Bubble Off BD360

awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Send some rain this way, Mikey, we're drier than a popcorn f*rt......
"Eze 18:21"
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

awshucks wrote:Send some rain this way, Mikey, we're drier than a popcorn f*rt......
Wish you could have it. We have gotten about 12" in past 10 days. Rained twice today, shows 30-50% next 4 days
Half Bubble Off BD360

Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

I have a 22' sniper ladder stand and always use a HSS vest and a 30' lifeline for saftey.You're always attached to the tree going up or down.A fall isn't worth the small cost of the vest and line.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline