Works Of Art

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

Works Of Art

Post by IronNoggin »

One of those most rare of occurrences - a Day OFF in the middle of salmon season!! LOL!

Ran home to hook up with Ma & Pa who wandered up from Idaho to go out on the Big Pond with me for a few days. Not one, but TWO boxes awaited me courtesy of our postal system...

Frantically unwrapped the first, and the GRIN literally exploded across my face once I had done so! Big John has come through again In Spades! Three dozen Executioners complete with my now trademark pink wraps and vanes, and Lumenocks in the two sets for the Matrix & Exomax!! AWESOME Things Of Beauty:

Drop Dead Gorgeous!! So enticing that I decided to run back to the coast a little later than usual today so that I might get out with my Partner and shoot a spell this morning!! Will let you know how they perform, but already know from past experience we are about to once again be Amazed!! THANKS John! Your Fine Craftsmanship is Very Much APPRECIATED Buddy!!

The second box was a tad smaller, but held yet another precious jewel! When I saw Wabi's ad for that Autumn Leaves call, I simply Knew I had to have it! And there it was in all it's Glory!! Within minutes I was checking out each of the various settings, changing up the pitch and sounds from the call. My Wolf dogs immediately came running with cocked ears looking for the deer! Cool! Teased them for a spell, and instantly recognized we have a WINNER in this fantastic deer call!

As pretty as it is, it's function is incredible!! Thanks to you too Wabi!! Another fine Work Of Art to add to my hunting arsenal!! :D

Between the two arrivals, methinks a few deer better start looking for heavy cover right now!!! :lol:

Off to the hills to try out the new Toys!!

Cheers & THANKS Gentz!
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
frisky

Re: Works Of Art

Post by frisky »

To pretty to use. :lol: For me that would be two, life times supply. :lol:
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
steve rodo

Post by steve rodo »

Purdy arra's .Now shoot them and see what they do .I wanna seum in a deer or target somewhere.Aint no good sittin around da house . :D :D :D

Nice arra's buster .
2013 380 excalibur X 2 BEE arra's 465gr loaded out arra . HHA Optizimer Lumenocks Red 150gr boltcutters Trigger Teck 1.5lb Dan's Custom String C2 Crank .24% FOC 105KE

A True Friend Never Lie's.
Normous

Post by Normous »

It is like Christmas on the island. Nice stash!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Beauty for sure!! I'd be sporting a big grin too if I were you. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Awesome Call and great looking arrows ...pink should be easy to find
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Two reports kind of...

Fishing was Great and it was Excellent to be back with My Clan again!!

And, we did get out to shoot the bows prior to wandering offshore. Everyone took a turn with both the Exomax and the Matrix, and ALL shot Easy Bullseyes out to 75 yards! Largely due to the bows, but perhaps even more so to those works of art Big John made up for me! DEADLY my Friend!! I can hardly wait for the season to begin now!!! Many Many Thanks!

Did not manage to get any pictures because some dumb-ass forget the camera. Next time for sure...
So, I'll leave you with I am hoping will be the Last Sight for many a deer and hopefully a moose this season:

Cheers!
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Nice arrows! Nice fish!We have some bigs ones here too in Lake Michigan.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline