Donations to Kayla Baker

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Lucas

Donations to Kayla Baker

Post by Lucas »

On August 20th Excalibur Crossbow was honoured to present Kayla Baker, a recent single lung transplant recipient, a donation for the SickKids Foundation.
Peter Balfour of Excalibur Crossbow and Don Katsumi of Boo Custom Strings presented Kayla two cheques totalling over $5000.00 at SickKids Hospital in Toronto, Ontario.

Excalibur Crossbow ran an EBay auction for a one-of-a-kind custom made Matrix Crossbow in June, 2013. The winning bid placed by Joe Miedema of Orangeville, Ontario was an amazing $3250.00. Excalibur Crossbow was pleased to help Kayla’s Run aLung Charity by donating to the SickKids Foundation. Kayla’s efforts have not gone unnoticed; she has surpassed her original goal of raising $10,000 for this amazing charity with a current amount of over $74,000 and climbing. Kayla is truly an inspiration.

Don Katsumi from Boo Custom Strings was also in attendance at Sick Kids hospital presenting Kayla with funds raised at his annual crossbow enthusiast event “Boofest”, held in Newtonville Ontario. Don along with his many attendees was able to raise a hefty $2030.00 and donated the funds directly to Kayla herself. Kayla was very appreciative to Excalibur Crossbow and Don Katsumi for their efforts.

A special thanks goes to Kitchener Printing, Boo Custom String, AR15.com, Master Maine Guide/WickedGoodOutdoors and Alan Probst from “All Outdoors” for their contributions. Excalibur would also like to thank all of the “Boofest” attendees for their very generous donations; all those who helped promote the auction and the many individuals who generously sent donations for Kayla’s cause.
ShooterJohn

Re: Donations to Kayla Baker

Post by ShooterJohn »

Don"Boo", Peter, Joe Miedema, and to all those who donated to Kaylas cause -

I salute you ! God Bless each and everyone of you .

I cannot give a donation at this time Lucas, however, if you would like to contact me, I will ofer my services as a director of marketing ( 20 years) and be of any help to Kayla.

Thank you, my thouhts and prayers go out to Kayla and family. :)
- Dog's are mans best friend !

" Carpe Diem"

" Amare parentes tuos "

OFAH , Ducks Unlimited, NRA , WWJD.
gerald strine

Re: Donations to Kayla Baker

Post by gerald strine »

Wonderful work to all involved you should be proud of your good deed.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.