used Equinox price

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

used Equinox price

Post by Carnivorous »

A buddy of mine is closing in on a deal for a used Equinox bare camo rail bow with no scope and rope cocker for 525.00US shipped from Indiana to Michigan. Bow looks to bee in good shape with no visible wear.

Is this a fair price?
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Big John

Re: used Equinox price

Post by Big John »

I would say $500.00 is a fair price. Since shipping is included in the deal for $525.00 I would say fair. However, that said, I would try to get something else with it, like rope cocker or something inexpensive. To help your bud out at his end. Remember when he loads the bow with all he needs to shoot it, it will climb a fair bit in $$$. And I can get new Equinox for a good deal now with all included. He will need to get the accessories to finish it used to stay in a good deal.

Big John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Big John wrote:I would say $500.00 is a fair price. Since shipping is included in the deal for $525.00 I would say fair. However, that said, I would try to get something else with it, like rope cocker or something inexpensive. To help your bud out at his end. Remember when he loads the bow with all he needs to shoot it, it will climb a fair bit in $$$. And I can get new Equinox for a good deal now with all included. He will need to get the accessories to finish it used to stay in a good deal.

Big John
Good advise John. I am going to tell him to hold off. To add to the expense he is looking @ US exchage rates and duty when he brings the bow back to Ontario.

If any Ontario dealers have a clearance sale on now let me know.
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
cjonesth

Post by cjonesth »

Did you look at this one in the trader forum here, he is asking $600. comes with scope, quiver, 4 arrows. Probably has rope cocker and stringing aid. It is a 2012 so it has S5 installed as well.

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... 16#p459801
Last edited by cjonesth on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Matrix 405, Hawke Pro SR IR, TTT, Zombie arrows, NAP FOC
Bulldog 400 Hawke Pro SR IR, TTT, Zombie Arrows
Bulldog 330 Hawke Pro SR IR, Zombie Arrows
Matrix 355, Twilight DLX, Zombie Arrows
Micro Max Nightmare, Hawke XB30 Pro, TTT, Zombie arrows,
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I sold Mad Max fer $525 & i paid the shippin & insurance. Plus 4 new custom strings wid it
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Dufferin Outdoor Supply in Orangeville had some new exocet 200 for 650 plus tax with light stuff package
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Bones

Post by Bones »

Local shop was selling one for $450 scope , quiver , 4 arrow's. Bare bow $ 525 ? A little high.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

$450 for a camo railed Exquinox / Scope / Quiver and arrows > Great price ! Which local shop ? I'd like to check that one out !

I checked out the Bow Shop in Waterloo > the only used Excalibur they have listed is a Paradox @ $499.
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Bones

Post by Bones »

Yep bow shop . Was there last week it's gone . They were only going to give me 2-225 for my exo 200 with a xb30 and quiver full of arrow's when I bought my 380. I kept it , still a fun bow. They throw another $100 plus on them and put them on the used rack. That paradox has been there along time still there last week, been there since about march.
FISH-ON

Post by FISH-ON »

Al Falherty's is posting on their website under --> Al's Bargains...which is a steal if you ask me considering I paid this package over $1000 3 years ago!

Excalibur Equinox HS Lite Stuff Package #ECHS13
Regular Price: $675.00
Al's bargain price: $625.00

Hope this helps! :mrgreen: