Axiom shooting high

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hydrojohn

Axiom shooting high

Post by hydrojohn »

I bought an Axiom kit last fall and am still having issues trying to sight in at 20 yards. It is shooting high almost 4 inches and is dialed all the way down. Any thoughts?

John
hydrojohn

Re: Axiom shooting high

Post by hydrojohn »

I will give her a go. Thanks xclaibur.
bobcattrapper

Post by bobcattrapper »

hydrojohn wrote:I bought an Axiom kit last fall and am still having issues trying to sight in at 20 yards. It is shooting high almost 4 inches and is dialed all the way down. Any thoughts?

John
Its the scope! Two of us just set ours back on this forum.We both upgraded to the vari zone for 30.00 more.I read his new post.He is shooting good now.I got my new one today and mine is shooting dead center now also.I have a new Axiom.
bobcattrapper

Post by bobcattrapper »

xcaliber wrote:If there is a know problem with the scopes, don't go through all the trouble. It's fun though, especially since you have nothing to loose, you won't get a replacement until next week. If you have a hunt in the mean time, shoot at twenty, and thirty, if you are just a couple inches high at twenty, and consistent, you could aim a bit lower.
I wish I had known sooner my scope was bad.My back muscles ache still from cocking that bow about 100x to get that thing to shoot but never did.But I agree with ya excailber if he has got a hunt now use it.If it drifts left or right then no.Mine was toast from the get go.
bobcattrapper

Post by bobcattrapper »

TTT for Silverbear