Re: problem with my bow!! Not happy!!

Post by vixenmaster »

Strum maybe its body hair she is into or wants to be into :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Galgo

Post by Galgo »

Agree whole hartedly. Two weeks before the bow season opener when I first started using my cross bow, I had a partial dry fire that destroyed a limb. I contacted Excalibur and Bill took the call personally. i told him I was practicing steep angle shots and i may not have seated the arrow completely against the string so it was most likely my fault although i was not sure. His reply was "...in exchange for honesty we will replace the limb and straighten the disipator bars and have you up and running before the season opener." - customer for life.

F
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Neil I have a gently used Exomax you can borrow anytime!! :wink: :wink: :lol:
The best things in life are not things!!
strum

Post by strum »

guys ..this is an old thread opened by spam.. but we can still pick on Neil..hes a wanker :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I wrote last night in a thread that I was gonna stik my foot up a spammers ass and I think they are looking for me now. :mrgreen:

I think they like the idea :shock:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
bikerbob24

Post by bikerbob24 »

my scope died on my Axiom, e-mailed Excal had a reply within 3 hours with a RMA. sent it back and had a new one in about 4 days.
Super customer service , only bow I will buy from now on. :D
Micro 335
Nightmare 335
Matrix 330
Axiom
Vixenmaster Flemish Strings
K-9 handler and trainer , K-9 Baily my partner for 7 years, we are now retired , spending our time hunting & fishing or just enjoying life.
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

one shot scott wrote:I wrote last night in a thread that I was gonna stik my foot up a spammers ass and I think they are looking for me now. :mrgreen:

I think they like the idea :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :D
The best things in life are not things!!
Patriot*

Post by Patriot* »

Simply Perfect....superior customer service!
Genesis 27:3
M/380 xtra Real Tree
Micro 335 Real Tree
Micro 335 Nightmare
Axiom 305 Real Tree
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Thanks for the kind words guys! I have to say that this year has been a tough one. As we grow we sell more crossbows which means we have more issues to deal with. I have also noticed that the tolerance level for any problem is almost non-existent these days.

We totally understand how much it sucks to have your crossbow go down during hunting season, we hunt too. Our goal is to get you back into the field as quickly and painlessly as possible. If you want to call us to yell and scream about how much you paid for your crossbow and that it should never fail it really doesn't help us to solve the issue. It just makes our job that much more painful. We know our crossbows are not cheap and we never plan for any of them to fail. But, I don't care what it is, or how expensive it is, or what a great name a product has, it can and will fail at some point. It all comes down to how the problem is looked after.

We do however have some awesome customers. I have had customers suffer multiple issues with one of our products for no apparent reason but still seem to keep their cool and pleasantly help us work things out. To these customers on behalf of our entire customer service department I would like to shout out a big THANK YOU! Dealing with a reasonable customer makes our job much easier to do and we will be able to help you out quicker.

You guys here on the forum are also a huge help by answering a lot of the questions we deal with on a daily basis which helps our work load out tremendously. We have some great people here with an overwhelming amount of knowledge, thanks for all the help!

Peter
rockyhollowhunter

Post by rockyhollowhunter »

honesty is always the best policy :D