unexplainably strange

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaGriz

unexplainably strange

Post by DaGriz »

Yesterday morning I sat in my ground blind, getting there at 5:45Am I did not really see anything. I thought I saw something for a moment about 6:00AM but thought it was my imagination. When I left the blind I got the card from my trail camera. Here is the picture that showed up on my camera. There is nothing there to show that sparkling, reflection etc! It's there in the picture but when I saw it I figured it was my imagination. It was there for just a few seconds and then gone
Look at the time: It show 6:01AM. There were no pictures after this one and several before. This is the pictures that was captured 11 minutes before the picture above. It was captured at 5:50AM As you can see there is nothing behind the trees and there is no light from any place to cause this weird occurannce

I have shown these two pictures to several friends and nobody has been able to figure out what this is.
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
Fishous

Re: unexplainably strange

Post by Fishous »

Any chance of getting a full size pic of the first image?

The second image is two racoons.
Mike
Excalibur Matrix 355
prossbow

Post by prossbow »

I would guess porcupine climbing down the tree(pic 1), then on the ground (pic 2). Not knowing if they are local to your geographical area, this may or may not be a viable explanation.

Kevin
Husband of one, Father of two, Brother of three, Friend of many.

2017 Micro Suppressor
2009 Vortex
prossbow

Post by prossbow »

...or Vice Versa to account for the times. I should take more time reading sometimes.

Kevin
Husband of one, Father of two, Brother of three, Friend of many.

2017 Micro Suppressor
2009 Vortex
steve rodo

Post by steve rodo »

ghost .i think you have a ghost watching you from behind the tree.I blew it up look's like 2 leg's and a hand to the right side.Maybe a hat with it wearing sun glasses too.
Are you near a cemetary or something?
2013 380 excalibur X 2 BEE arra's 465gr loaded out arra . HHA Optizimer Lumenocks Red 150gr boltcutters Trigger Teck 1.5lb Dan's Custom String C2 Crank .24% FOC 105KE

A True Friend Never Lie's.
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

steve rodo wrote:ghost .i think you have a ghost watching you from behind the tree.I blew it up look's like 2 leg's and a hand to the right side.Maybe a hat with it wearing sun glasses too.
No such thing :lol:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

I say its an Owl in the second pic with his back to you and his wings spread to hide the catch In the first pic it could have been him swoopin in to kill the critter hes eatin in the second pic
steve rodo

Post by steve rodo »

JPjunkie wrote:
steve rodo wrote:ghost .i think you have a ghost watching you from behind the tree.I blew it up look's like 2 leg's and a hand to the right side.Maybe a hat with it wearing sun glasses too.
Boo :lol:
2013 380 excalibur X 2 BEE arra's 465gr loaded out arra . HHA Optizimer Lumenocks Red 150gr boltcutters Trigger Teck 1.5lb Dan's Custom String C2 Crank .24% FOC 105KE

JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

steve rodo wrote:
JPjunkie wrote:
Boo :lol:
You had someone interested about your 380 on the tradin post and I told them you were a good guy and I would buy it from you but I have one already and here you are talkin about ghosts Hes gonna think your Looney Tunes :shock: :lol: :lol:
steve rodo

Post by steve rodo »

Ye ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

tradshooter

Post by tradshooter »

Did you do a smudging of the area? might want to call ghost adventures :shock: Then again them coons like to play games as well :D could be a small goblin!!! nawww.... guess I have been watching too much Big foot shows!!!! BUT!!! then again...... :? :lol:
steve rodo

Post by steve rodo »

tradshooter wrote:Did you do a smudging of the area? might want to call ghost adventures :shock: Then again them coons like to play games as well :D could be a small goblin!!! nawww.... guess I have been watching too much Big foot shows!!!! BUT!!! then again...... :? :lol:
Gotta go with your wit's on this . :lol: :lol:

DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

steve rodo wrote:
tradshooter wrote:Did you do a smudging of the area? might want to call ghost adventures :shock: Then again them coons like to play games as well :D could be a small goblin!!! nawww.... guess I have been watching too much Big foot shows!!!! BUT!!! then again...... :? :lol:
Gotta go with your wit's on this . :lol: :lol:
Honestly myself being part Native American and whom does believe in Big foot. My question is has any one honestly had an encounter on the forum here and isn't worried about being made fun of for telling or talking about such an encounter or any other strange critter or creatures known to man?
Excal1

Post by Excal1 »

Second pic is one if not two coons for sure. If you zoom in you can see the rings on the tail. It gets too blurry for me to tell if its one or two. 100% coon for sure.
First pic is a bigfoot pushing a grocery cart full of beef jerky.
*** Matrix 405
*** Matrix 380
Hawke XB30
Hawke XB30 Pro
xcaliber strings
Boo strings
BE Executioner & Zombie

I can't believe that cop put me in the back seat when I clearly called shotgun.
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Excal1 wrote:Second pic is one if not two coons for sure. If you zoom in you can see the rings on the tail. It gets too blurry for me to tell if its one or two. 100% coon for sure.
First pic is a bigfoot pushing a grocery cart full of beef jerky.
I could put up with the Ghost but don't pee bigfoot off or mess with his jerky :lol: