Speaking of good warranties..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pydpiper

Speaking of good warranties..

Post by Pydpiper »

What other product have you bought where the warranty has exceeded your expectations?
Some companies go to the letter, but others stand above, like Excalibur.
Me, I have had great experiences with Zippo. Sent a bum lighter to them, they did not fix it, they replaced it with a new one, in less than a week.

Rocket Broadheads, had an issue with breaking blades on a pass thru, they sent a new pack (more blades than I bought) of blades without hesitation.

My Vitalstove from Solhuma, had a broken switch, they send a whole new batter pack, and a nylon carry bag as an apology for the problem. It is an awesome unit, and we use the heck out of it.

Bushnell scopes. I buy them at yard sales and bring them in, they are replaced, on the spot with a newer version, without question.

Buck knives, they sent new knives to me for minor issues without question and hesitation. Buck actually called me to see if the knife had "sentimental value", they said they would reair the original knife if it had meaning to me, or just replace it with the model next up in the line. That was pretty cool.

Anyone else get service that exceed their expectations? Those companies exist, but seem to be rare. Excalibur has set the bar for me from what I expect in the event of an issue, they spoil their customers.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Normous

Re: Speaking of good warranties..

Post by Normous »

Hunters Specialties is a also very good with their warranty. I had a slight imperfection (but wearable) in their Tek 4 Silver Underwear top and they sent me a new top and bottom long johns.

Fantastic underwear BTW!!!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
strum

Post by strum »

enormous wrote:Hunters Specialties is a also very good with their warranty. I had a slight imperfection (but wearable) in their Tek 4 Silver Underwear top and they sent me a new top and bottom long johns.

Fantastic underwear BTW!!!
NO PICS PLEASE :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Normous

Post by Normous »

OK :)
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

Leupold is tops in my book absolute superior!

Excalibur is great from what I read.

Cabelas has awesome customer service.
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
Oppie

Post by Oppie »

Wife Taurus handgun, carries a Unlimited lifetime warranty regardless of ownership.

"Taurus Unlimited Lifetime Repair Policy™ is just that. The lifetime of the gun...not the buyer."
Just Makin Wine on the Hill!
Exocet 200 wth Leupold Crossbones, Munch mount
xcaliber FFF strings
VM FFF Strings
Black Eagles Executioners Wth Blazers
Slick Trick 100
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

I got some Gorilla glue that would not stick Chit together so I sent them a email and they replyed with what numbers were on the bottom of the bottle and I was told it was out of date so they sent me a bottle through the mail. I thought that was mighty good of them to back their product.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Oppie wrote:Wife Taurus handgun, carries a Unlimited lifetime warranty regardless of ownership.

"Taurus Unlimited Lifetime Repair Policy™ is just that. The lifetime of the gun...not the buyer."
You're so right on about Taurus- Never ever will I have another Taurus product ever in my Life-time. I know others whom feel the same way too!!!!!
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Moen plumbing controls is top notch I had an issue with a shower head they sent me out a new one that day now all my I buy is MOEN!!
The best things in life are not things!!
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

MADMAX2 wrote:Moen plumbing controls is top notch I had an issue with a shower head they sent me out a new one that day now all my I buy is MOEN!!
Yep, I agree. Once all I needed was a small o-ring for a spam sprayer. I called up Moen and they sent me the whole sprayer hose with nozzle for free. Absolutely only Moen in my home.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Moen! yes, good things to say about them as well. lifetime warranty. I have replaced some shower cartridges thru them. Just walked into home depot and they handed me them and said no charge. Looks good on home depot too.

Hunting related: Ive had good service from bushnell as well as ameristep.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Fred T

Post by Fred T »

20 yr warranty on Canadian built Bryston audio amplifiers.Like Excal have a stellar rep for excellent customer service.
Ibex SMF-S5-TactZone-BE Zombies/blazers
Wasp Jak Knife,Drone.
Vixenmaster string.
bigsy

Post by bigsy »

Otter box for your phone, had to replace a couple hard cases, lighting fast in getting it to me(with one email), will buy nothing else.
"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." Ted Nuget

Wabi call to bring them close,
Exomax with Boo string projecting Big John bolts, to bring them home
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Bought 2 Primos trail cams a couple of years ago. A Truth 46 and a Truth 35. 35 never worked well, would eat batteries in a couple weeks. 46 worked fine. Before season was over 46 malfunctions so I send both cameras in.Now in the owners manual it states for warranty to be good you must register the cameras after purchase...I hadnt. It also states to call Primos and talk to service dept to see if ailment is covered under warranty...I didnt. It states to send 20.00 for each camera in with camers to cover return shipping...I darn sure didnt do that!
I did send a very nice letter that stated I have several Primos products and have always had wonderful luck with them and felt they were top notch, so based on this experienceI bought Primos cameras.I also stated nicely that 2 for 2 going down wasnt what I would consider "Normal" Primos quality. I recieved 2 new cameras, in the pkg. They both work great. Thanks Primos
So I guess Primos would have to get a nod on customer service.
Leupold has already been mentioned and Burris has always stood behind their scopes for me. Bought one on ebay for cheap because guy said it had fuzz in it.Re-addressed the box and sent to Burris. Fixed for free and back in about 3 wks. Good ol' lifetime warranty!
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Never had to send a Burris back, but know folks who had no problems. Magnus bh's is another bend it break it send it back, good all the way around.
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers