Xcaliber Is A Hell Of A Guy

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

HellBilly-X

Xcaliber Is A Hell Of A Guy

Post by HellBilly-X »

Let me start off by saying this forum is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to these Excaliburs but the members here go far & beyond to help out other members. I pm'd Dan & was asking about his flemish strings & I was debating between the camo & fire colored. Well I sent payment for the camo & Dan pm'd me & said hey I'm going to send you the other color also "it is a test string". Dan I just want to say Thank You & I appreciate it. I got the strings today & put the camo one on my Axiom, went out back to fling a few & didn't have to do any adjusting. My bolts hit dead nuts & the string was setting at 1-1/4in just how I like it. For the guys that are looking for a awesome string for there Excal give Dan (Xcaliber) a shout, his strings are top notch & so is he to. Once again thanks Dan, you da man!!! Lol
I'm not sure how to post pics or I would show off his work. If somebody wants to help me with that let me know.
Axiom 175/S5's "RedRum"
Trigger Tech 2 stage trigger
Varizone Scope
Black Eagle Executioners w/2in. Blazers
Swhackers
Micro Raid 335 "Minster" aka (Mini Monster)
Trigger Tech
Hawke XB1 SR
Gold Tip Swift Pros w/2in Blazers
Muzzy HBX
Fred T

Re: Xcaliber Is A Hell Of A Guy

Post by Fred T »

Yep Dan is good people and makes a great string.
Ibex SMF-S5-TactZone-BE Zombies/blazers
Wasp Jak Knife,Drone.
Vixenmaster string.
Drew

Post by Drew »

I'll second that! I was having a problem with serving wear and Dan sent me not only a replacement string he also sent along a camo string made out of Rhino just because we were talking about it. Great guy, incredible service and awesome strings. My black/flourescent yellow BCY Force 10 string really throws an arrow with some speed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Drew
2013 Matrix 355 Xtra
TT Single Stage
Nikon Bolt XR
Boo & Xcalibur flemish strings
18" BE Zombie Slayers
VPA 3-blade broadheads
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

I agree Dan (xcaliber) is awesome and his custom flemish strings are stellar!

He made my strings for my Matrix 355. 36 strands of Brownell XS2 material in cranberry and cedar colors with Brownell .036 diameter black color crossbow serving.

These strings are works of art. Accuracy is phenomenal and his tight servings stands up to serious abuse.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
Cherokeeson

Post by Cherokeeson »

xcaliber wrote:You guys are too kind.

Thanks,
Dan
All true words for a All Around Great Man.
Equinox (Exodus) - Vari-Zone - Big John Custom Arrows
Swhackers, Mangus Stingers
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
—Albert Einstein