Executioner arrows ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

gtonini

Executioner arrows ?

Post by gtonini »

Just a question when you buy new Black Eagle executioner arrows do you run them on a g5 squaring tool before you shoot them ? Thanks Gary
Rev X
Boo String
Rev X arrows
Swacker 150 grain
3x9 leuopold scope
lvt01

Re: Executioner arrows ?

Post by lvt01 »

I use a squaring tool I made to square the ends of all the shafts I use for arrows. Have been amazed at how far off some shafts are. The BEE shafts that I have used for arrows are putting close to right on though. If you have a squaring tool I would go ahead and square them, just to take 1 more variable out of the equation.

Now if you are buying a complete arrow from Black Eagle, I wouldn't pull the insert out to square them. It seems to me that it'd be a lot of work for not much gain.
Oppie

Re: Executioner arrows ?

Post by Oppie »

lvt01 wrote:I use a squaring tool I made to square the ends of all the shafts I use for arrows. Have been amazed at how far off some shafts are. The BEE shafts that I have used for arrows are putting close to right on though. If you have a squaring tool I would go ahead and square them, just to take 1 more variable out of the equation.

Now if you are buying a complete arrow from Black Eagle, I wouldn't pull the insert out to square them. It seems to me that it'd be a lot of work for not much gain.
Agreed! I build my own an square all of them, easy enough to do so why not :mrgreen:
Just Makin Wine on the Hill!
Exocet 200 wth Leupold Crossbones, Munch mount
xcaliber FFF strings
VM FFF Strings
Black Eagles Executioners Wth Blazers
Slick Trick 100