Uncle Fester?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ch312

Uncle Fester?

Post by ch312 »

I haven't seen him here in a while and I was just browsing another forum where he posted a pic of himself with a nice buck that he shot with a *shudders* tenpoint crossbow yesterday.

I haven't seen him post anything on here recently and he used to post quite a bit. As they say on the 102.1 radio station....Wha happened? :D
colouredchameleon

Re: Uncle Fester?

Post by colouredchameleon »

ch312 wrote:I haven't seen him here in a while and I was just browsing another forum where he posted a pic of himself with a nice buck that he shot with a *shudders* tenpoint crossbow yesterday.

I haven't seen him post anything on here recently and he used to post quite a bit. As they say on the 102.1 radio station....Wha happened? :D

Maybe he is embarrassed to admit the Tenpoint thing :lol: :lol:

Not sure what is more embarrasssing admitting to smoking crack or owning a Tenpoint and posting on the Excalibur Forum.

:oops: :oops:
Last edited by colouredchameleon on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tman74

Post by tman74 »

Now, now...no need to be disrespectful.
The meat don't fry if the arrow don't fly!
===========
Matrix 355
Exocet 165
===========
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

i like tenpoint!

Ken was a excal pro-staff at one point b4 the ten point.

He's still cool. I hope he hasnt gone too high-tech with that bow and I certainly hope he didnt get training wheels!! :mrgreen: but it's odd, i know he was a long time excalibur fan.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

Probably got some negative PM's and that is enough to drive most people away
Tenpoint Matrix
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

colouredchameleon wrote:
ch312 wrote:I haven't seen him here in a while and I was just browsing another forum where he posted a pic of himself with a nice buck that he shot with a *shudders* tenpoint crossbow yesterday.

Maybe he is embarrassed to admit the Tenpoint thing :lol: :lol:

Not sure what is more embarrasssing admitting to smoking crack or owning a Tenpoint and posting on the Excalibur Forum.

:oops: :oops:
Hey Hey I am offended! I love my Tenpoint too.

My opinion only:
No there was no bad pms ect. He was Pro Staff and likely did not see eye to eye with someone at Excalibur and Tenpoint then had a better offer for him. He had a business decision to make and he likely moved on from here. A good ProStaff is alot hard work and costs quite a bit of your own money. I did it last year and gave it up and said forget it and I would think about it long and hard if I was offered it again. I wish Ken the best of luck and wish him well. :)

Prostaff is not running around these forms trying to make sales. I call them people "peons".
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

Good to here no neg PM's

I am sure Ken will do great work for Ten Point. He is a knowledgeable guy and has a lot to offer as a Prostaff.
Tenpoint Matrix
Boo

Post by Boo »

He done it for his own personal reasons and I'm sure Ken would appreciate it if we left it at that.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Only Canadian ProStaff for Tenpoint is Marc Sullivan
Burlington, Ontario and I think Mike Keba Waterford, ON
TPM

Post by TPM »

Ken is good and yes he's repping for TenPoint now. He hasn't totally abandon us Excal folks. At this very moment he's out hunting with Vixchix. :D Oh, and she's definetely shooting her Excal. :wink:
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

TPM wrote:Ken is good and yes he's repping for TenPoint now. He hasn't totally abandon us Excal folks. At this very moment he's out hunting with Vixchix. :D Oh, and she's definetely shooting her Excal. :wink:
YA YA YA Likely invited her because she owns Comfybears old Tenpoint! That is if you didn't run over it yet with the minivan! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

wheelie wrote:
TPM wrote:Ken is good and yes he's repping for TenPoint now. He hasn't totally abandon us Excal folks. At this very moment he's out hunting with Vixchix. :D Oh, and she's definetely shooting her Excal. :wink:
YA YA YA Likely invited her because she owns Comfybears old Tenpoint! That is if you didn't run over it yet with the minivan! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: bud, you're brutal :lol: :lol: Hope Ken is well and he and VixChix have a great hunt!
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

No wonder they make wheelie park out back at Boo Fest he,s trouble an always stirring the pot :lol: :lol: :lol:
Normous

Post by Normous »

Funny one Wheelie, picking on Comfy like that :lol:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:D met ken on crossbow nation, very nice guy and gave me my first excal hat. i wish him all the best in what ever he does.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.