TriggerTech latest videos

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TriggerTech

TriggerTech latest videos

Post by TriggerTech »

Hello,

We have just finished up our latest videos and wanted to share them. The first one is on how we measure our trigger pull-weight. The second illustrates how our patent pending roller action can be used in our single-stage trigger.

Trigger Pull Weight Measurement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuyFIlRVr0Y

Single Stage Product Overview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNplouzDk1U

Thanks for watching!

TT
wheelie

Re: TriggerTech latest videos

Post by wheelie »

Very good videos. Will be contacting you early in the new year for another one. CHEERS!
lvt01

Post by lvt01 »

Best addition to my crossbow I could have made. Just got the Trigger Tech single-stage trigger for my Matrix 355 a little over a week ago. Words can't describe the difference in the trigger...it's something a person has to feel! Well worth every nickel of the $129.95 I paid for it. :wink:
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

My Matrix was Good when it arrived. The Hunting Trigger from Trigger Tech made it a Dream Machine!! As good or even Better than some of the custom triggers in my high end rifles (which have seen increasingly less use each season since "discovering" Excalibur! :wink: )

KUDOS for a Very Fine Product!! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Sounds pretty awesome something to make our Excals even better
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
NFH

Post by NFH »

The videos are great and I love the close up detail of the inner workings but I for one would like to see the travel of the trigger itself demonstrated. Basically exactly like the current videos of the original and single stage triggers but zoomed out just enough to see where your finger would contact the trigger and the travel of this location. That said I just sprung for the single stage based solely on the opinion of the fine people that reside in this forum. :wink:
Can't wait to give it a try!
Micro 335 Nightmare
Vortex XBR
Trigger Tech 2 stage
Flemish strings
Doc Miller RBBBs
SSA Spynal Tapps
SlickTricks
Magnus Black Hornet Ser-Razor
Normous

Post by Normous »

lvt01 wrote:Best addition to my crossbow I could have made. Just got the Trigger Tech single-stage trigger for my Matrix 355 a little over a week ago. Words can't describe the difference in the trigger...it's something a person has to feel! Well worth every nickel of the $129.95 I paid for it. :wink:
There was no doubt in my mind that you would like it.
All I can say is ENYOY shooting your Excalibur M355!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
strum

Post by strum »

i really enjoyed the videos especially the one explaining how to get an accurate trigger pull reading. very nicely done :D

I saw a guy on another site testing some of these triggers and his numbers were way off. now I understand why.
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
lvt01

Post by lvt01 »

enormous wrote:
lvt01 wrote:Best addition to my crossbow I could have made. Just got the Trigger Tech single-stage trigger for my Matrix 355 a little over a week ago. Words can't describe the difference in the trigger...it's something a person has to feel! Well worth every nickel of the $129.95 I paid for it. :wink:
There was no doubt in my mind that you would like it.
All I can say is ENYOY shooting your Excalibur M355!
Yep....have to say that you were more than right! Thanks!