Another tragic accident

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

shooter00

Another tragic accident

Post by shooter00 »

Another tragic death that could have been prevented by using some common sense.
Sad situation.... :(

http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines ... 91991.html
Dash

Re: Another tragic accident

Post by Dash »

Yeah, It's a shame that the majority of these accidents are caused by people ignoring simple safety etiquette. How bad would you feel taking a mate down, I wouldn't want to go there.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Man oh man so very sorry to hear this news. Prayers sent to the man's family and loved ones.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Very well said Xcalibur....as far as common sense goes...nobody knows the facts that surround the case....how many times many of us have been in the woods and things happen and by the Grace of God we are here to talk about it....

....a very sad story...I would not want to be the hunter who's Xbow discharged...to live with what he did the rest of his life....again very said....My thoughts and prayers to both families....

May this be on our minds each and every day as we enter into the field to enjoy our beloved pass time either by ourselves, with our children or with our friends...

Our passion and our privilege comes with a very serious responsibility....Lord may we never forget that and please guide us each and every day in the field...and bump us up side of the head if we ever even think about lacking one drop of common sense!

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings