Convince me

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

steve rodo

Convince me

Post by steve rodo »

In buying excalibur .Will there be any problem's with warranty?Will we be treated like excalibur doe's?
Excalibur has the best warranty i've had .To anyone beside's the original owner.
2013 380 excalibur X 2 BEE arra's 465gr loaded out arra . HHA Optizimer Lumenocks Red 150gr boltcutters Trigger Teck 1.5lb Dan's Custom String C2 Crank .24% FOC 105KE

A True Friend Never Lie's.
JT of PA

Re: Convince me

Post by JT of PA »

Steve,

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/conten ... y/Warranty

I just printed out the above information and tucked it away in my Excalibur folder ... just in case. :D Unfortunately, nothing is truly guaranteed ... I have a few items over the years that no longer can have their warranties honored because the companies went out of business. However, I don't believe that will happen here and I personally would purchase a Matrix 330 if funds allowed.

(Also, thanks for all your posts and posts with photographs here in the various forums ... sure keeps me entertained and helps time pass as I recuperate from surgery).

All the best,
John
Last edited by JT of PA on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

Excalibur Warranty

Excalibur crossbows have a limited lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects. Warranty will be given at Excalibur's discretion for the lifetime of the original owner.

I have heard over and over again that the Excalibur warranty is honoured to all owners of an excalibur whether they are the original buyer or second owner .

fact or fiction ????
steve rodo

Post by steve rodo »

Ill still probably get the 405 & 330 too.I'e had every excalibur crossbow since they started building them .

I have to say .The bow's never let me down.A easy to work on cross bow in field as needed.
2013 380 excalibur X 2 BEE arra's 465gr loaded out arra . HHA Optizimer Lumenocks Red 150gr boltcutters Trigger Teck 1.5lb Dan's Custom String C2 Crank .24% FOC 105KE

A True Friend Never Lie's.
colouredchameleon

steve rodo wrote:In buying excalibur .Will there be any problem's with warranty?Will we be treated like excalibur doe's?
Excalibur has the best warranty i've had .To anyone beside's the original owner.

Based on another post in Bill T's, bowTech thread a new Excalibur Customer Service Plan / Policy is presently being developed.
So I quess an answer to your question may not be too far off in the future.
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

colouredchameleon wrote:Excalibur Warranty

Excalibur crossbows have a limited lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects. Warranty will be given at Excalibur's discretion for the lifetime of the original owner.

I have heard over and over again that the Excalibur warranty is honoured to all owners of an excalibur whether they are the original buyer or second owner .

fact or fiction ????
FACT. I own two second-hand bows. One has seen warranty work. Never even asked if I was the original owner. Besides, without serial numbers or product registration, how can they ensure you are the original owner?
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Smokewalker

Post by Smokewalker »

racking up points wrote:
colouredchameleon wrote:Excalibur Warranty

fact or fiction ????
FACT. I own two second-hand bows. One has seen warranty work. Never even asked if I was the original owner. Besides, without serial numbers or product registration, how can they ensure you are the original owner?
Can we say Birth certificates in the future :|
"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear
colouredchameleon

Considering We name them as if they are one of the family.
So maybe will be able register birth certificate with the names we give them.
So if they ever need to go to the hospital everyone will know our crossbow by name and not some impersonal serial / model number.

:roll: :lol: :lol:
LOL
Smokewalker

Post by Smokewalker »

colouredchameleon wrote:Considering We name them as if they are one of the family.
So maybe will be able register birth certificate with the names we give them.
So if they ever need to go to the hospital everyone will know our crossbow by name and not some impersonal serial / model number.

:roll: :lol: :lol:
LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: good one!!
"A bow hunter in a week will learn what a rifle hunter learns in a lifetime."- Fred Bear
Bugflipper

Post by Bugflipper »

Honestly I can't speculate on the particulars of this one. Only past experience in dealing with other companies that were bought out. Can't say if that will or will not reflect things to come for excalibur. I will continue to sell them as imho they are the best product on the market. If anything declines such as customer service, quality or warrant fulfillment, I will drop them quickly knowing that bowtech has gotten their grasp on the company. I only sold bowtech one year and it was a very poor experience for myself and my customers.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

The world didn't end when Mangrove bought them...... :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
Tom

Post by Tom »

In another thread people were wanting Serial Numbers. I doubt that will ever happen. This has to do with the Canadian Government. History lesson if my memory is correct (I am getting old here LOL) back when the Canadian Government wanted to REGISTER ALL GUNS, they also went after crossbows. Bill T fought had to keep them out of this registry and was successful, partly do to the fact that none of Excalibur crossbows had a serial number. Also if I remember correctly, Bill had said in the past that he would not put serial numbers on any of his bows.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Tom wrote:In another thread people were wanting Serial Numbers. I doubt that will ever happen. This has to do with the Canadian Government. History lesson if my memory is correct (I am getting old here LOL) back when the Canadian Government wanted to REGISTER ALL GUNS, they also went after crossbows. Bill T fought had to keep them out of this registry and was successful, partly do to the fact that none of Excalibur crossbows had a serial number. Also if I remember correctly, Bill had said in the past that he would not put serial numbers on any of his bows.

Tom
Very true Tom, but Bill no longer owns the company nor does he run it. To say things will remain the same isn't in our power. We can stay the course wid Excal! like i said nutten at this time willchange the quality of the models. What we will see is the new warranty policy. When Bill T owned company warranty was forever on bow. He sold company & Mangrove did the 5 yr thing. Now its wait n see on warranty policy. Models will still be made as always great Excal crossbows!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Tom

Post by Tom »

vixenmaster wrote: When Bill T owned company warranty was forever on bow. He sold company & Mangrove did the 5 yr thing. Now its wait n see on warranty policy. Models will still be made as always great Excal crossbows!
I can remember way back that there was a limit on warranty and I believe that it was 5 years then as well. But Excalibur had always stood behind their product as long as there was no abuse to the bow.
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]