Will Bowtech's name be on Excals ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

otisbrazwell

Re: Will Bowtech's name be on Excals ?

Post by otisbrazwell »

So now Excalibur matrix 380 is a plug ? How so? Mine seems to be fine and I don't have to do 30 shot practice secions
Boo

Post by Boo »

otisbrazwell wrote:So now Excalibur matrix 380 is a plug ? How so? Mine seems to be fine and I don't have to do 30 shot practice secions
Some how you'll have to separate Excalibur and Bowtech in your mind. The Bowtech 380 and the Excalibur 380 bows are compeletely different in design, execution and reliability. Excalibur and Bowtech will be operated as separate entities.
My Excalibur 380 is just fine as well and will continue to be fine even if the sky is falling. However, if you think it is a plug I'd be happy to buy it at plug prices :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
taz3

Post by taz3 »

I don't know, my Excal plugs everything I aim it at! :roll: :lol:
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Considering that Bowtech bought Excalibur on December 31st and the new bows are just being revealed at the trades shows means that neither company has had any influence on current product.

Bowtech if anything took a step back by adding cam hangers to it's limbs.
About the future............anyone's guess at this point!!
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

I can't wait for an Excalibur vert bow!
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

NewGuy wrote:I can't wait for an Excalibur vert bow!

There is one already! Its from the UK. so it must be good! and made by merlin to boot!

http://www.merlin-bows.co.uk/excalibur.htm

blimey! she's the bees knees, ya nutter!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Tim50

Post by Tim50 »

otisbrazwell wrote:Hi folks im new here..bowtech is good for excalibur just look at the matrix
380.. bowtech had to be behind the seen there..i shoot a
Darton ds3900 compound bow and exomag,matrix
380 crossbow..after reading all the compaining on
Here i went to bowtechs web page..not a bad bow
Not cheap either..my next bow will be bowtech
Good for you I appreciate you taking the time to join the Excal site to tell us that IYO Bowtech was behind the Matrix & your next bow will be a Bowtech! Make sure you buy the 380. Also Google Bowtech 380 issues....just to get some history on your new favorite company!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Tim50 wrote:
otisbrazwell wrote:Hi folks im new here..bowtech is good for excalibur just look at the matrix
380.. bowtech had to be behind the seen there..i shoot a
Darton ds3900 compound bow and exomag,matrix
380 crossbow..after reading all the compaining on
Here i went to bowtechs web page..not a bad bow
Not cheap either..my next bow will be bowtech
Good for you I appreciate you taking the time to join the Excal site to tell us that IYO Bowtech was behind the Matrix & your next bow will be a Bowtech! Make sure you buy the 380. Also Google Bowtech 380 issues....just to get some history on your new favorite company!
:lol:
xbowholic

Post by xbowholic »

I was at the ATA show the entire time it was there and you won't believe the dealers that when they found out Bowtect bought out Excalibur, they were shocked then scared to death; talked to one dealer after he sat in the booth with Excal, and he said that he was so scared that he decided to cut his order in half b/c he also sold the Bowtech crossbows and dropped them b/c he had way too much trouble with them;
Will Bowtech's name be on Excals? hell yea they will be b/c Bowtech is trying like hell to get their name off the (do-do) list; the Salesman in the Bowtech booth told me personally that their names will definitely be on the bow in short time;

May God help Excalibur cause you can bet your a-- that Bowtech won't.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

xbowholic wrote:I was at the ATA show the entire time it was there and you won't believe the dealers that when they found out Bowtect bought out Excalibur, they were shocked then scared to death; talked to one dealer after he sat in the booth with Excal, and he said that he was so scared that he decided to cut his order in half b/c he also sold the Bowtech crossbows and dropped them b/c he had way too much trouble with them;
Will Bowtech's name be on Excals? hell yea they will be b/c Bowtech is trying like hell to get their name off the (do-do) list; the Salesman in the Bowtech booth told me personally that their names will definitely be on the bow in short time;

May God help Excalibur cause you can bet your a-- that Bowtech won't.
this isn't what we needed to hear, have to watch n wait. barftech has a new barnburner that shoots 390 fps. if'en i want fast speed i will buy a compound style thats easier to cock in the freezin cold1
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Normous

Post by Normous »

xbowholic wrote: the Salesman in the Bowtech booth told me personally that their names will definitely be on the bow in short time
Your last two posts sure fall into "The Sky is Falling" rumor catagory.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I have much bigger things to worry about in my life than to worry about what's happening or what they are going to call Excalibur. :wink:

I have a choice and could not care a less if they change and make marshmello shooters. :lol:

Post by newbie »

wheelie wrote:I have much bigger things to worry about in my life than to worry about what's happening or what they are going to call Excalibur. :wink:

I have a choice and could not care a less if they change and make marshmello shooters. :lol:
i would buy a marshmallow shooter only if it had excalibur on it not bowtech.... actually i wouldnt care that would be fun either way. Same with my bow.
Guys need to stop worrying and all this hearsay. Time will tell what the future holds until then go shoot your Excalibur and enjoy or dont. Its up to you.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

newbie wrote:
wheelie wrote:I have much bigger things to worry about in my life than to worry about what's happening or what they are going to call Excalibur. :wink:

i would buy a marshmallow shooter only if it had excalibur on it not bowtech.... actually i wouldnt care that would be fun either way. Same with my bow.
Guys need to stop worrying and all this hearsay. Time will tell what the future holds until then go shoot your Excalibur and enjoy or dont. Its up to you.
Wonder if we can buy custom sized marshmello's?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by newbie »

wheelie wrote:
newbie wrote:

Wonder if we can buy custom sized marshmello's?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
prob a handloading job... just need to figure out the recipie Kevin. :D :D
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!