Tree stands or Ground a Blinds...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Tree stands or Ground a Blinds...

Post by amythntr »

nchunterkw wrote:Another thought...........the "Ghost Blind" - runner looks very intriguing to me. Especially for late season.
I have the Ghost Blind (the larger one with the extenders) and love it! The only downside to it is that you have to be backed up against a blow down or something so that the game cannot see you from behind if you miscalculated the direction from whence they be coming...in that case the GB is kind of useless!

Hunt from a pop up ground blind and the Ghost Blind (bought the case for it-easier to carry)....shoot freestyle and have used both a monopod and tripod...considering adapting the TenPoint SteedyEddy for use with the M380 this coming year.....

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
grouse

Post by grouse »

I use a 15' tripod stand with a padded seat that rotates 360 degrees and a shooting rail covering all 360 degrees. A camouflage tarp hangs from the shooting rail with an opening at the ladder that I secure with a snap connecter. It's hard to beat comfort and convenience.
axiom
350 SE
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I hunt from both depending on the wind. The ghost blind has interested me for years but the $200 price tag always stops me, but I bet I could get a deer to come right up to me if I used it in the cornfield after its been combined.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone