Dissapator pads ??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bobcattrapper

Dissapator pads ??

Post by bobcattrapper »

Or whatever you call em? I seen the DVD several times.And Bill talks about if you take your string off for off season storage you should take those off or they will brake.So does my Axiom have these?I don't see any? I left it strung as I ask about leaving it like that awhile back and see many of you do.But incase I ever wanted to take my string off I'd like to know more about these pads and if all the excaliburs have em or a select few.Thanks! :D
Kegbelly

Re: Dissapator pads ??

Post by Kegbelly »

They look like this, will be on the front side of each limb. If you don't see em they aren't there. :D
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
tommybobusa

Post by tommybobusa »

Not new to Excalibur or Crossbows I had a Exocet years ago and sorry I ever sold it , but it had dissipater pads on it at purchase '
I am waiting for My Matrix 355 to be delivered , since I never saw them on Matrix Series in any product photos was wondering if they can be used ?? and for What Purpose or why not ? .
strum

Post by strum »

tommybobusa wrote:Not new to Excalibur or Crossbows I had a Exocet years ago and sorry I ever sold it , but it had dissipater pads on it at purchase '
I am waiting for My Matrix 355 to be delivered , since I never saw them on Matrix Series in any product photos was wondering if they can be used ?? and for What Purpose or why not ? .
im not even sure they will fit the matrix...leaning toward ..not..
they were used before the advent of the S5s.
because of the S5-Reds the dissipater pads are no longer needed.
they did not come on the Axiom simply to keep the bow affordable.
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Olmanstand

Post by Olmanstand »

I do know that my equinox with its d-bars & S5s is noticeably quieter and has far less felt vibration than my ibex. No, your axiom does not have d-bars/pads.
Nox & Max, Xcaliber Strings, Vixenmaster Strings, Dynaflight String, Munch Mounts, S5's, Nikon Bolt XRs, VPAs & Montecs, Big John Custom & 2216 Arrows
bobcattrapper

Post by bobcattrapper »

Good to know.Thanks again so now if I want to leave it unstrung awhile nothing to worry about. :)
tommybobusa

Post by tommybobusa »

Just saw it in Print , dissipator bars are made for All Excalibur Crossbows EXCEPT the MATRIX SERIES . Look on the left of this page under Accessories and click on Strings and silencers......