Support an Ontario Spring Bear Hunt

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woody Williams

Support an Ontario Spring Bear Hunt

Post by Woody Williams »

The Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters sent a link to help them show support for the bear hunt.

"We only have until March 7 to remind the Ontario government of this simple statement: “I support the spring bear hunt.”. . . Simply go to www.ebr.gov.on.ca (EBR #012-0981) and click on Submit Comment, and state your support for the spring bear hunt. You may also fax your written support to 705-755-1957."
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
JPjunkie

Re: Support an Ontario Spring Bear Hunt

Post by JPjunkie »

cottinmouth1 wrote:Thanks for your post I`m surprised that more Canadian member are not following up on this post
If you do not your government will not support your cause Step Up !!!

C
Whats up Joe
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Boo

Post by Boo »

Thanks Woody!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Post by Boo »

cottinmouth1 wrote:Thanks for your post I`m surprised that more Canadian member are not following up on this post

C
Are you serious Joe? Why do I say Joe? First, you post illustrates the same style of Joe illiteracy. Second, your grand entrance to this forum coinsides with your reappearance, third you just made friends with a Joe. Last you dont't know what you're talking about. None of what you said makes any sense. It's dribble.
You need help. One of you is way too easily influenced and the other is so terribly shrivelled up inside that he manipulates the other to do things that harm others.
I really do not understand the motivation for wanting to watch others suffer.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Tim50

Post by Tim50 »

Boo wrote:

C
Are you serious Joe? Why do I say Joe? First, you post illustrates the same style of Joe illiteracy. Second, your grand entrance to this forum coinsides with your reappearance, third you just made friends with a Joe. Last you dont't know what you're talking about. None of what you said makes any sense. It's dribble.
You need help. One of you is way too easily influenced and the other is so terribly shrivelled up inside that he manipulates the other to do things that harm others.
Well put Don....unfortunately the "infestation" has begun. The Joe & Joe Circus has come to town! This site has always prided itself with minimal moderation! If that does not change these trolls with their agenda will take over! Multiple handles all saying the same thing! Off topic attacks & off the wall statements! What a shame. The Mod's on other forums were FORCED to ban both Joe4570 & Joe171 for their continued trolling. I understand the premise that we are all, supposed, adults so moderation can be kept to a minimum! The Mod's here are in for the time of their lives with these two trolls. These guys have personal agenda's in no way related to the spirit of this forum. They will do their best to drag this forum DOWN to their level. Let's hope something can be done before this once proud forum is dragged thru the mud!!
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Tim50 wrote:
Boo wrote:

C
This site is to strong for them too do any damage unless we let them and I dont see the people who are on here doing that So the sky is not falling because of two Joes :lol:

Well put Don....unfortunately the "infestation" has begun. The Joe & Joe Circus has come to town! This site has always prided itself with minimal moderation! If that does not change these trolls with their agenda will take over! Multiple handles all saying the same thing! Off topic attacks & off the wall statements! What a shame. The Mod's on other forums were FORCED to ban both Joe4570 & Joe171 for their continued trolling. I understand the premise that we are all, supposed, adults so moderation can be kept to a minimum! The Mod's here are in for the time of their lives with these two trolls. These guys have personal agenda's in no way related to the spirit of this forum. They will do their best to drag this forum DOWN to their level. Let's hope something can be done before this once proud forum is dragged thru the mud!!
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

If this mess doesn't get cleaned up soon, I'm outta here.
Last edited by VixChix on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

This is nuts! I haven't been on this forum regularily for a while, now it seems difficult to find a post that isn't being derailed by a basically anonymous person. There have been a lot of great folks on this forum, who's intentions and character helped to make this forum a special place to visit. And along the way there have been a handful who seem to have nothing better to do than bring that spirit down. I'm sure it won't be long before the excal family has taken care of business and brought sensibility back to the forum. But for a newcomer who doesn't know the history and the brother/sisterhood of this forum I can see this kind of nonsense keeping them from sticking around.

If you are new and continue to ruffle feathers and seem to have an issue getting along with others why would you stick around?
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
Fred T

Post by Fred T »

VixChix wrote:If this mess doesn't get cleaned up soon, I'm outta here.
I'm with ya.It's beyond silly.
Ibex SMF-S5-TactZone-BE Zombies/blazers
Wasp Jak Knife,Drone.
Vixenmaster string.