aww crap!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Easy Money

aww crap!

Post by Easy Money »

I was messing around with the 380 today having a little fun leaned against a steel building for some stability....... when I shot the limb tip smacked the wall leaving a pretty good dent in the metal :oops: thought I was far enough away now I'm concerned about the limb tip, should I be worried? should I replace the tip? or just shoot till she blows? Everything looks good just scuffed the camo but by the looks of the wall im not so shure :(
God bless America and the farmer that feeds your fat ass
matrix 380 extra
triggertech single stage
Rooster string by Dan
Boo string with wiskers
JPjunkie

Re: aww crap!

Post by JPjunkie »

Easy Money wrote:I was messing around with the 380 today having a little fun leaned against a steel building for some stability....... when I shot the limb tip smacked the wall leaving a pretty good dent in the metal :oops: thought I was far enough away now I'm concerned about the limb tip, should I be worried? should I replace the tip? or just shoot till she blows? Everything looks good just scuffed the camo but by the looks of the wall im not so shure :(
Do you feel lucky punk :twisted: Well do ya :lol: :lol:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
hankenhunter

Re: aww crap!

Post by hankenhunter »

Run a bead of glue around the base of the mag tip if your worried. Maybe give Excal a call first? :D
Hank