So I just could not wait.......!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

luckymike

Re: So I just could not wait.......!

Post by luckymike »

shot my newly purchased 355 in the basement also.shot it into an old block target I had and almost had a hernia trying to pull bolt out.rag bag and danny miller bolt puller should be here shortly.didn't find the xbow to be too loud but 25yrs in machine shops may have affected my hearing.Use that excuse on my wife all the time.
matrix 355,330
slicktrick 125
black eagle executioners
vixenmaster strings
nikon bolt
triggertech
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....yep....hernia almost...not easy at all to pull the bolt out with all of the various implements available....that is why i only shoot two or three bolts before giving up....

Anthony :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Significent

Post by Significent »

Hmmm. If I shoot from one end of my spam, through the foyer and a small hallway, over the top of my couch and through the TV room, past the TV, I could shoot 13 or 14 yards. Can't miss at 14 yards, right? :D
Matrix 380 Camo (Sheila)
Leupold VX-1 2-7x33mm Shotgun
18" Black Eagle Executioners
Swhacker Crossbow 100gr (see avatar)
GTFG Lumenoks
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Significent wrote:Hmmm. If I shoot from one end of my spam, through the foyer and a small hallway, over the top of my couch and through the TV room, past the TV, I could shoot 13 or 14 yards. Can't miss at 14 yards, right? :D
....not with the Excalibur....I remember reading the fine print in the warranty....I think they even cover damage to the home....N O T!!!!!.... :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

....hmmmm...I think i could get almost 18yds from the front of the dining room to the back sliding glass door......

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings