Shootin Session

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

JPjunkie

Re: Shootin Session

Post by JPjunkie »

vixenmaster wrote:Alas those were the days! Now i am jus an old worn out has been. So i need the sweet comfort of Miss Vixen. Then bein older i see this sexy youny flirt givin me the come on every time i get on the Forum. Hey those Ladys cost money to keep, so i let others of more fundin accept them. That way they can be well taken care of. :)
:lol: :lol: Now that explains it
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

Just ordered me some Arra Pullers from Danny says they should be here about Wednsday Then I can stop lookin at that arra hangin out of the block target :lol:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Significent

Post by Significent »

I had that same problem at the IWLA range with Sheila. I couldn't take the target with me and didn't want to leave my bolt behind. After scratching my head a bit, I grabbed some rope I had in the truck and made a loop. Then I fashioned a Prusik knot around the end of the bolt behind the fletching. After snugging it up good and tight, with my hand inside the loop, I was able to easily pull out the bolt. I didn't shoot into that target again :D

I wouldn't recommend this as the regular way to pull your bolts, but it worked for that one-time situation. I've got one of Danny Miller's pullers on the way too.
Matrix 380 Camo (Sheila)
Leupold VX-1 2-7x33mm Shotgun
18" Black Eagle Executioners
Swhacker Crossbow 100gr (see avatar)
GTFG Lumenoks
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

JP, congrats on the 405. i know nobody had as much anticipation as you did for the arrival of the beast! You might want to throw a little money in a target company! Hope you enjoy the bow. Hope you get a nice bird, and buck this year.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!