Back to Forum

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Back to Forum

Post by xcaliber »

I have been asked by a few to return, and hope to find a new start. I am not here to cause any bad feelings, and will understand the negative replies from those that feel it is deserved. I will still be myself, and not tolerate too much guff from some of you, but i will ignore the posts of some to attempt to conform to the rules set out by the administrators. All that aside, I'm glad to be back. I am not looking for any sympathy from anyone, but would like to make a very brief statement about my current affairs, and most recent trials in my life. I had a very rough start to the new year, and some of the folks here know what happened. It involves my youngest daughter, and I don't want to discuss it on open forum any further. One of my dear friends is facing a very bleak situation with cancer that was diagnosed while having a routine procedure performed. This does not excuse my behavior in any way, and I'm not asking for any absolution.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: Back to Forum

Post by Doe Master »

As far as I`m concerned you never left .
We are all just a big dysfunctional family . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Why does everything have to be presented with an announcement?
Why not just contribute to a thread with information? Would that not be a better way to say you weren't going to stand by your word? Find a thread that enables you to participate in, and contribute to it.
This forum could do without every little thing being started as a new thread.
Im Mad.
Im leaving.
Im sorry.
Im back.
Just contribute in the things you can, and avoid the threads you want to.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

Glad to see you back mate....
Keep calm and carry on :D
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Time to look forward, Cant welcome you back if you never left :lol: But,lets all try to keep negative things to ourselves, All of us say or do things we should not but,Its in us and it comes out sometimes. Lord knows I have opened my mouth when I should have keep it closed and typed things I should not have :lol:
Dysfunctional family is right and I cant say I ever seen a fully functional one :lol: All we can do is the best we can and if it means taking a break then by all means take one :wink:
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Glad your back Dan ! I'm sure there's going to be disagreements between forum members from time to time , I think they should be handled in a PM or at least posted in another place . when I come on here I want to read and talk about excal xbows ! I for one am tired of the name calling and bashing ! Most of us here are up in age and have out grown this type of behavior ! Let's all treat each other with love and respect and move on ! :)
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

Welcome back! :D
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
jamtarthunter

Post by jamtarthunter »

Welcome back Kotter Brown, oh wait that's wrong
Welcome back Dan, I hope everyone will welcome you and your knowledge and input back. I also hope that people LEAVE their negative and child like comments off this fourm. And truly hope that they had the same up bringing as I have had and know what my Mother taught me many moons ago If you haven't got anything good to say don't say anything at all. :D
Cheers All 8) 8) 8)
Last edited by jamtarthunter on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jamtarthunter
Matrix 380 Xtra
Leupold Crossbones 2x7x33
Matrix 355 Xtra
Matrix 330 ( For The Mrs )
Exomax

Easton Diablo w Lumenok
Muzzy Crosskill
RexKay

Post by RexKay »

Dan,you have great impact on this forum,whether advice to new members, stories, the general everything ya do.etc. I read the bashing. The spats,all that stuff. This forum is better with you,and I like this excal forum to be a positive place. Who cares about negative :evil: .......and I have strings on my bows from Dan,Don,and Mike, and ALL 3 ARE GREAT STRING MAKERS PERIOD!! Enough of that. ( sorry)... Anyways, let's keep the forum a cool place!!...like.....for instance...y'all here Vixenmasters gettin a new bow :lol:
I like things with strings.....
4 Guitars
8 Excals
1 Scorpyd
PSE Tac Elite
13 Grayling Bears
And 2 Hoyts
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I did hear some rumblings along them lines! Hope he goes 355, or 330! I think he will truly enjoy the one he picks though.
Cherokeeson

Post by Cherokeeson »

Wait! xcaliber Dan left the forum and now he is back????
Well you will be missed Dan,
Welcome Back Dan!

GOD I'M SO CONFUSED... :lol:
Equinox (Exodus) - Vari-Zone - Big John Custom Arrows
Swhackers, Mangus Stingers
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
—Albert Einstein
Roadrunnr72

Post by Roadrunnr72 »

Knew you couldn't stay away!! Your probably been lurking, or twerting or something like that......RR
Phoenix
Matrix 380

I'm a member of PETA
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Guilty of at least one! :lol:
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Twerking is a woman thing :lol: I don't want no images of no man doing that in my head :lol: I will never close my eyes to sleep again
Lurk all you want to :lol:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

No twerking, I would need a hip replacement if i tried that crap! :lol: My wife got me one of them Samsung tablets, I am trying to figure it out, but keep getting on here instead of learning anything. :lol: